in God we Trust

Yet I AM to mentally ill to handle AND administrate my MONEY. .you send me mail to contact the welfare OFFICE. Waste my time in your pickle amendments. .WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US?....YOU DONT TRUST GOD. ...YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM.. YOU DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN HIM..EVEN IF HE WERE TO BRING FORTH EVIDENCE AND TRUTH THAT HE IS ALREADY HERE. MANIFESTING THE WORD OF GOD. ...BRINGING UNDERSTANDING OFFERING PEACE AND JUST WATCHING YOU ALL MILK THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND USE ME...AND YOU SEND ME MAIL TO GO TO THE WELFARE OFFICE....FOR MEDICADE. ..YOU DONT KNOW WHO GOD IS... YOU DOUBT YOU IGNORE ...YOU ALL DONT CARE. ..ABOUT GOD. ...GOD DOESNT EXIST FOR YOU. ..YOU GOVERNMENTS DONT CARE ABOUT THE BIBLE. ...MY LIFE. ..OR ANYTHING I REPRESENT AND AM HERE FOR. ..YOU ALL DONT SEEK REASON MEANING OR TRUTH. ..WHO DO YOU TRUST?...PRESIDENTS. ....POPES. ....USE GOD ,,,,,IN MONEY WITH THERE. FACES ON IT ...BUT YET. GOD HAS NO IMAGE. ..JUST A BOOK...YOU ALL WANT TO JUDGE AND CRITICIZE. ...DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ITS BEEN HERE AND USED FOR SO LONG. ....IN THE END YOU WILL GIVE ME SOME CREDIT YOU THIEVES. ..YOU WANT TO JUDGE ME....AND SEE ME HOMELESS ....WHEN ITS THE OPPOSITE.....

My MOTHER deserves

BETTER and a better LIFE what I've given. ..I am a blessing to the WORLD. And my mother IS living in some place with no kitchen no bath Sinks you all sont see this is a disgrace. From you who say you BELIEVE. In God and the book of life the WORD. .....give us what is ours. .......so we can finish and do what we are to do and stop all this nonsense. ..you use me poor now use me rich. .......and see what I DO. .........maybe I will save you AGAIN. Isn't it worth It???