At Your Service~part 2

As per request, I made a part 2!!

No pov
Tommy knew that Wilbur would always be there for him through thick and thin. On the nights we're Tommys body wracked with uncontrollable sobs, Wilbur was close to his side comforting him, this time the screen wasn't there to block his affection, because as much as Tommy was in pain Wilbur was there to help numb it even if it was only by a little. The young boy appreciated wilburs hugs and words of encouragement, only there for support as they wait for the pain to subside.

Tommys pov
Wilbur knew what he signed up for once he became my legal guardian, that doesn't mean I don't feel guilty for all the work he does for me especially as I don't do much in return, I mean sure I clean the dishes when I can and buy him things every now and again, but when Wilbur helps me through my panic attacks at 3am or the seizures that suddenly attack my body I realise that I knew he loved me more than anyone, but I had never found a way to return that love.
The love he so willing gave but never got in return.

~time skip~
Tommy had been living with Wilbur for a couple months at this point, at first ignoring his please to help, after caring for yourself for years Tommy never learned what it was  like to sit back and let someone take care of you, without a need to worry or feel at all embarrassed that it was happening. Tommy had already broke down the biggest wall of emotions and secrets he had but the ruins that stayed up were preventing the young boy from truly letting Wilbur and the other into his life. I don't blame him honestly, imagine being by yourself going through panic attacks, seisures, episodes of fainting ect. all by your self, so for Tommy to instantly let Wilbur help him was a challenge he couldn't face just yet, during panic attacks Wilbur would be trapped away form the sobbing boy, as he locked himself in the bathroom ignoring the reassurances from Wilbur. As time went past Tommys wall was practically gone, of course there were times that he's wanted to be alone but don't we all have those moments... Wilbur had helped Tommy properly open up to the other sbi, they were there for him just like will was, it was as if they made thier own little family. Phil often made his way down to their house on weekend trips to give Tommy a hug and help out wherever nessecary. However with techno halfway across the world, discord often does the trick, an easy distraction from the chronic pain and salty tear tracks that stained his cheeks. Even techno had made a soft spot for him, sometimes finding himself calling the young boy 'Toms' his own way of showing that he cared, he was never really seen as the effectionate type but when it came to Tommy he sacrificed his worries to keep the young boy safe.

The streamer family began to spend more time together, if that was even possible, dragging tubbo and ranboo in a vc to all watch movies together after a long, tiring day for Tommy. On the days he couldn't get out of bed Wilbur would set up discord in his room and the sbi would crowd into the vc, chatting for hours while the young, usually chatty boy just led back and listen to the soft bickering and eruptions of laughter, he truly didn't feel like he deserved what he got but was greatful to know someone finally loved him.
As someone who didn't have friends he became so lucky to find people who he knew as his family.