Big Brother

Summary: when Tommy finds himself in a serious problem at a party he wants one thing, his big brother to save the day... But will he come too late.
TW - sexual assault
Tommy's pov

Tonight was the day of my first party I had been wanting to go to one for weeks but Phil wouldn't let me, he said that I was too immature and would get into trouble or get too drunk. I know that I will be fine it's only a silly party after all, what could go wrong.

Phil's pov

When I was younger I always used to go to parties so it was only fair that Tommy was finally able to go to one but I was worried for the boy of course alot of things happen at parties not all good things. In my time I've ran from cops and jumped off rooves while drunk it wasn't the best of ideas but being a teenager meant messing around with mates and getting drunk.

I set Tommy some rules to keep him protected just like my parents had for me, but I didn't follow the of course so I don't expect Tommy to either although it would be good I fhe did. Rule 1. Always keep his phone on him Rule 2. Stay away from any kind of drugs Rule 3. Don't get too drunk Rule 4. No bringing girls home (I don't think he could even get a girl in the first place honestly the rule is there just incase) and finally Rule 5. Call us when you want to leave/don't get in a drunk person car.

Tommy's pov

It was around 9pm when I started getting ready, my mate Freddie was coming to pick me up and then we would be off to the party, it was only a couple streets away but we couldn't be bothered to walk. I had finally finished getting ready into a fancy-ish shirt and random trousers before saying bye to Phil, techno and will. Will was smiling like a mad man I think he knew how drunk I was probably gonna get without Phil knowing, none the less I ran to Freddie and we mad our way to the party.

Will's pov

I couldn't stop smirking I remember my first party Phil was fuming as I hadn't told him where I was going and I came back at 4am extremely drunk and unable to form a sentence. I got grounded and I think Tommy will end up with the sand fate. While we wait for the child to have fun we decided to have a movie night and watch
the all too familiar Harry Potter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°time skip°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy's pov

I had been at the party for about 3 hours now and I was getting slightly bored it wasnt as good as everyone said it would be I was barely even drunk and it had been another hour and a bit of me just scrolling thought twitter an playing random games before a random guy walked in, he introduced himself as Jamie.

I was just about to tell him my name before he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, I asked him what he was doing and he just smirked and began kissing my neck.
I screamed at him to get off me hoping someone would hear but the music was blasting and people were too drunk to even care. Jamie began to push me onto the bed and take off my clothes, and before I knew it 20 minutes had gone by. Jamie was a lot taller and muscular the me, he had the power and dominance and he used it to take advantage of me. I was a sobbing mess by the time he was walking out of the room smirking. That face will forever be imprinted in my brain I couldn't even bare to move, his touch still laid on my body and his smelled filled the room.

I had finally managed to get my clothes back on and collect myself before sobbing again I knew that I needed to tell someone but I couldn't bring myself too do it, I kept thinking about who to tell. I didn't want to scare Phil because I knew he wouln't be able to handle it and Freddie was long gone and probably drunk. Wilbur normally had his phone switched off and I think he blocked me again, which left techno. In that moment he was all I needed, I needed my big brother.

Techno's pov

We were on the third Harry Potter movie: Prisoner of Azkaban, I was getting kinda bored but there wasn't really anything else to do. Just as the end credits started to roll, I got a call from Tommy, I hadn't expected him to call me I thought he would call Phil but I picked it up none the less, that was when I heard his whimpers they sounded defeated, I didn't know what to do. I put Tommy on speaker phone and began asking him what happened and If he's okay but had no reply.

Phil's pov

Techno's phone began to ring which was odd he doesn't get many calls. His face went from slightly annoyed to fear as he put his phone on speaker and we heard Tommy's cries me and Will also began to get worried. Techno kept asking questions but was getting no answers I could tell he was worried for his brother but also getting slightly annoyed he just wanted to help his brother.
After about 3 minutes of him crying and repeating Techno's name Tommy calmed down enough to tell techno where he was.

Techno's pov

Once Tommy told me the address and that he was in a room upstairs me and Will grabbed our shoes and Phil was already waiting in the car. Phil drove faster than I've ever seen before and we got there in minutes. We rushed upstairs avoiding the snogging teens and drunken messes, to find Tommy curled up in a corner of a bedroom hugging his knees and hyperventilating. I instantly hugged him and kept asking what happened but he just wouldn't speak. I think he was having a panic attack.

Tommy's pov

Will asked me "point to 5 things you can see." my voice was shaking but I managed to say some things, " the bed, the rug, you, techno and Phil"
"Good job Tommy, now 4 things you can feel."
"the floor, the wall, techno hugging me and uhh I don't know ." I began to cry again and techno only held me closer.
I felt him pick me up and shortly after, the cold wind brushed past my face making my face flush red.
Techno placed me into the car and they bagan to drive home in silence other than the sniffles from my nose.

Phil's pov

I was extremely worried ofr the boy, I assumed something bad would happne but no this bad I thought maybe he had broke his leg or something but he nothing seemed to be wrong with him, other than the fact that he was crying. I wanted to help him but didn't know what to do.

Techno's pov

I just held Tommy that night up until he stopped crying and I felt his breathing even out, he had finally fallen asleep. "what do you think happened," we all kinda blurted out at the same time quiet enough to not wake the sleeping boy. We all went to bed that night with not a clue as to what happened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°time skip°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy's pov

I woke up in a sweat after having a nightmare of yesterdays horrors. Techno ran into my room once he heard me breathing heavily and rushed to me and held me close.
He brought me downstairs to the others, I knew I had to tell them but I just couldn't. I felt the way he tugged at my trousers and kisses up my neck, it wouldn't stop. The mwrmoet of him haunted me it just wouldn't go away.

Phil's pov

I slowly started to try pry information out of Tommy I knew something bad happened but we couldn't help him if he didn't tell us.
Will began letting him know that no matter what happened we still loved him and nothing would change the way we feel about him and I began to do the same.... The next words out of the young boys mouth were words I never to wished to hear from anyone let alone my own son. I had to ask him to repeat himself as I couldn't comprehend what I had heard but as he said it again I realised it must be true yet I still didn't want to believe it.

Tommy's pov

I had to repeat myself twice making me rethink what had happened was I lying to myself, I couldn't have been it had happened I just wish it hadn't. I was bombarded with questions and suddenly became overwhelmed. Techno began to hold me tighter which didn't think was possible and without being asked I began to replay the events. By the end of my explanation they were all crying, I didn't mean to make them cry, I didn't mean for any of it to happen. I suppose I can't change what happend now but one thing I do know is that my big brother techno will always be there for me...