the colours of our love

schlatt and Quackity presidential au

schlatt's pov

Quackity always talked about how he loved colours, from deep reds to light greens, each colour had a place in his heart. He talked about how you could create anything with colours and how they define what we see for all of eternity. Like how the simple green grass in fields accompanied by the light blue in the sky as the clouds guide their way over lmanburg made him feel an emotion nobody else had ever even seen. A new kind of happy, a happy only colours could give to him. In his opinion every colour was beautiful no matter how dark of a colour or useless they may seem. Every colour had a purpose in his eyes.

maybe if he loved the colours so much he could one day become the canvas.

become what the colours so delicately lay upon,

feel the colour within him before the wars and fighting drains them from the world

I wanted to help him make the most of colours, even the deepest of reds

lilac came naturally after the purples of his last beatings started to fade

for blue I drowned him in the lake where the fish once swam until the pinks of his flesh matched the sky up above,

yet red was my favourite as the blade used to kill so many others had its final resting place amongst his heart where the colours could hide no longer and the alluring shade of red added the final colour to our canvas of love.

I saw how his face turned pale as he spoke words without sound, in his world colour was everything even the honey coloured voice that filled his lungs.

without his colours he could not speak,

without his colours he could not hear,

without his colours he couldn't feel loves harsh slap,

without his colours he was nothing at all,

without his colours he could not stay alive.

yet he flinched once the red poured out, shouldn't he be grateful?

this is what he wanted, so why was the colours he once loved all of a sudden so scary.