Just one match

"I cant do it Niki I just cant do it."

 "Fundy it wasn't meant to be like this, you know I cant keep living like this, always the second choice, always left behind. I want to make someone proud I want to feel that feeling when Wilbur or tommy gets something right. I want to be praised for doing something great for our nation but nobody ever notices anymore Fundy NOBODY BLOODY NOTICES. "

so... if I cant make them smile...

I will make them cry.

" I don't care what it takes and I don't care if dying is what I need to do but I am going to make them, notice me Fundy , they will know that I exist .I don't want to get violent,  I don't really feel like fighting I just want to make someone proud and if Wilbur isn't going to  be proud of me maybe techno or dream will, because after today i will be doing them a favour, something that nobody can ignore not even you."

"I cant Niki please you know I cant I want too but I just can't."

"You of all people should understand, I mean he is your father for goodness sake, you practically crave his attention you want to make him proud just as much as I do, but guess what Fundy he doesn't care about you he is so stuck up his own ass controlling his nation that he left you behind, his own bloody son. does that sound like he loves you Fundy, does that sound like he cares."

" one match Fundy, one match its all it will take, one match and it will all be gone. I will love you I will love you more than he ever did, we can do something great together we can make others proud of us or better, in fear of us. I just need your help Fundy, please Fundy please."

"fine niki I'll help you but I swear to god if you hurt my family I will kill you myself, as much as they left me out and belittled me they are still my family and must have a little bit of love in their heart even if your too angry to see it"

                  ~~~time skip~~~

"fundy go, he will be here in an hour, this whole place needs to be gone by then, grab the gasoline and run"

3rd person pov

Niki waited for the shine of Lmanburg  once a thick coat of gasoline is poured over their decks and houses, the once power oriented nation to be burned down, from the hands of two of their own, sweet sweets revenge.

A small spark ignited as niki swiped the match to create a small flame, yet big enough to destroy a nation, a nation just like this one.
At this point niki didn't care if fundy was safe and out of the way, she thrived on the power she held in her hands and the power she will have once she has destroyed the one thing she swore to help protect and fight for.
Niki dropped the match onto the rivers of gasoline.
A sudden flame never came of it, the match only sizzled and burnt out,

There was no gasoline at all, only a stream of water,

He had betrayed her just like the rest of them. Fundy was one of them..