Break The Distance

Purpled x male oc

Purpled had been trapped, trapped in a strong form of love that could only grow stronger. Ollies rosy cheeks and small freckles that caressed his face was enough for purpled to fall head over heals. Each conversation stimulating a feeling of passion and desire inside of him. But the thought of unreturned love was all purpled needed to lock away all his feelings, to hide the only thing that made him feel something in a magical sort of way. 

If only he saw the returned giggles and shy smile of the boy who had always loved him back. The fire burning in the young boys chest longing to to release his feelings. Ollie had felt just like purpled but the hopeless romantics hid their feelings, the fire only increasing in their chests. 

The sparkles in their eyes turned grey and the feelings of hope had burned out, their friends only beginning to wonder hat had happened. Hours of painting on a smile for the camera and performing for their streams to barely even able to hold a conversation with his best friend. Their minds only thinking about how life was like in a movie and ignoring the real moment. If only they would just open their eyes and see what they were missing out on. It was so painfully obvious, even to their friends.

Purpled's pov

Walli  had been messaging me all day trying to talk but only receiving dry messages in response, each day became longer and harder to complete with the feeling of want and desire, yet the flames ran out of fuel and they began to die out. Not talking to anyone was lonesome but feelings seems to simply float away when I was alone, I wish it felt like this forever

A constant buzz disrupted my silence as Walli began to call me, I'm pretty sure the constant awkward messaging had gotten the better of him, I knew it was rude I just didn't feel like socialising, unless it was with Ollie, yet he couldn't bring himself to speak to Ollie either. I let the call ring until it fell silent, a twang of regret passed before I could even think about why I did it. I missed my friends I honestly did but I feel too drained to even consider talking to them. My screen turned off and I was back unto pitch black but not even a minute later I get another call, annoyed as I was I sighed and was about to press end call when I saw that it wasn't Walli.

Ollie's name highlighted the call with a small heart appearing next to his name, I felt a twinge of regret for pushing him away just like the others, but he just couldn't face Ollie like he used to. The fire in his heart seemed to re-light as his eyes filled with lust as the fragile boy appeared over facetime just like he used to, with his flushed cheeks and hopeful eyes. Once the call fell silent Ollie began to regret his split decision to call him. His eyes alone were enough to make the boy spiral so why had he done this to himself, why had he stayed so strong bottling up his emotions to just throw them out into the open and make them vulnerable. 

maybe the blinding love had lead him to the thing he needed, he needed purpled and purpled needed him, all they had to do was .....break the distance. 

Maybe the calls from miles apart, and the late night flirtatious jokes would all feel complete once they were there together figuring out the future without a screen blocking their path. The distance has fractured their friendship but maybe it had fixed itself once the pair had that feeling of desire once more.