Why'd You Leave Me

What will happen when the very man who practically raised him, turned against his words and revealed what he had fought to hide for so long.

Jack felt happy most of the time he always saw the positive of the worst situations, this would normally be great, he would grow up to live carefree in the world, but for a young kid who was not getting fed he thought nothing of it, he thought his parents were protecting him. He had heard his parents talk a lot about obesity and assumed they just didn't want that to happed to him and so he began to feel grateful for his parents looking out for him, this led to the point where when he actually ate he felt fat and disgusting afterwards.
Jack had developed something that he didn't even know existed at that point in time.
An eating disorder.

His parents began to praise him for not wanting to eat at first but as the years came by they began a hatred for it, they believed he wasn't appreciating what they had bought for him. But for Jack it had been so many years of not eating food that he couldn't manage to switch his eating habits. Every time he refused to eat led to getting beat, bruises on top of bruises littered his body each day as the once happy little kid became alone in his head not a single thought flew by anymore, after years of abuse both mental and physical, he had gone numb, numb to the words that used to sting his skin and the harsh beatings that left him bed ridden. He was finally away from it,

but was he really?

Jack wasn't allowed to go outside much, I suppose for a young kid being littered in bruises could mean he was adventurous but living in a big city there wasn't exactly anywhere he would go to explore. His parents knew people would get suspicious so they kept him locked indoors. He would often sneak out to experience the fresh air that used to sting his skin and visit the one person he was always excited to see.

You see Jack was alone most of his life, always locked in his room, so when he made a friend while escaping his 'home'
He couldn't have been more overjoyed. Jack didn't care that he was much older than him the 7 year age gap made the young boy happy that he had a mentor who seemed to actually care for him for a change.

Schlatt wasn't the most caring person but he did have a little love in his heart for the fragile boy, he knew what was happening to the kid. But with his own troubles back home he couldn't do anything about it, he had knew that his visits helped the kid but as time went on he wasn't allowed out as much and a few times a week turned into once a week and then within a couple of months it was never at all.
It had been over 3 years ago that Jack had lost contact with schlatt he didn't know what happened he just knew that schlatt stopped turning up outside his window. He was now 14, more lonely than ever only able to spend his time on an old computer. His eating disorder had been increasing ever since he had researched what was happening, this impelled him to go deeper into the world of food restrictions and snacks every few days turned into almost nothing at all, he needed help and fast, but with schlatt gone and his parents not caring what was he going to do.

Schlatt was now 26 and was very successful in life, with millions of viewers every day. Most of his fame came from an smp he had been added too a few months back leading the antisocial man to create a large friendship group with people he genuinely cared about. He trusted his friends with his life but there was still a few things he couldn't bring himself to tell, these secrets of course being that Jack was the one who started it all for him, the channel, the love, the hate, the friends, the foe and the fans.

You see Jack had inspired schlatt, as much as schlatt wished he could have helped Jack he hoped to help others just like him, so he turned to the Internet as a way to create a platform. A safe haven for those who aren't doing well at home and need an escape just like how schlatt had been Jack's escape from reality all those years ago.