Chapter 28

------HEY YALL I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR READING. THIS CHAPTER IS 12,260 WORDS LONG AND MAINLY ABOUT TWO CHARACTERS. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT FEEDBACK ON THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS. ITLL ALSO WILL BE LONG POV'S OF ONE OR TWO CHARATER.SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT && SHARE💓🆗🆗AND IF YOURE NEW TO PT2, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT PT1 WHY US.------

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

J.Bonet POV

Hey mom I ain't talk to u in a minute, but every time i turn around 'ray-ray who you talking to' ,' my mama.' all on  snap out to eat and shit, I like to eat too hell and I'll pay the bill. We laughed as I got up from the office and went to the balcony as me and my mom talked on FaceTime.

Girl you sound like a hater, stop that and plus i been busy with this cleaning service i've  been getting together, the old boss left it inna mess, now that I bought it im going in and getting the bad  mfas out cause you can't have half assness. I chuckled at her bluntness.

Okaaaayyy...so I gotta question

Wassup hunny

Why u ain't tell me bout u and seven. She chocked. "Why do u think I will be mad at u for that?"

Well for one, it's really nobody business on who I'm with, second seven and I had a type of love that if u have it, it might leave u hurt, and that just turnt us on to each other more. I nodded my head. "How's Vaeh and kash? "

We'll Vaeh's good ,she's with august right now, we all went out to the kids field day today and him and thug took them to the candy shop, but their out for summer break so tomorrow night we're flying to Atlanta for some days so she can hang out with her father. I said calmly.

Atlanta?!?! What's In Atlanta?

August

August in Atlanta?!?! She said shocked as I nodded my head agreeing .

Yes ma'am, and whole time kash don't even know, I kinda been ghosting him for some days because of this. she shock her head.

well at the end of the day I feel you should say something, he woulda had to understand that vaeh is August's child and nothing can change that, nie when he get you knocked up then he can have a say so. we chuckled.

yeah you right, but where seven last time i talked to him it was when he dropped the kids off at kays.

he at the office he had some patient's today, I post to be going over there for a lil piece of Botox in my lip like kylie Jenner. I bust out laughing.

Girl Byeeeeeeeee. we laughed

I'm for real jay. I wiped my tears.

you hell naynay. I called her by her nickname causing her to laugh harder.

stop calling me that mess we aint in the projects no more jay you have a doctors degree nie. we chuckled.

yeah I know, and I got some degrees in other things from them same projects how you think I got that degree. I smirked

yeah we was both in the kitchen baby. she shock her and did the cross gestures ."but let me get back to work I keep ignoring ya auntie call's she over at the other CEO's house cleaning, she complaining about how many rooms this one has." she rolled her eyes.

shaking my head alright mama love you.

love you too jay, kiss jevaeh for me.

alright i will. we hung up.