Chapter 2

August POV

I can't sleep worth shit.I took a short nap when I got in the house from messing with Jay...WAIT that's the problem j.bonet. ive been up all damn night thinkin bout her like how we use to be. I know I sound like a bitch but I love her.I rolled over in bed and saw that it was going on 10am.I shook my head cause vaeh don't even be up at this time.I got my phone off the charger and called j.bonet:

Hello. A nigga said.I looked at the phone to make sure I called the right number.

Who dis

Kash niggah fuck you want

To talk to my girl

Yo girl niggah you funny

Niggah can you give her the phone

Blah blah blah.Then he hung up the phone.Another reason to put a bullet in his head.

Kash POV

J.Bonet: who was that.she said as she got back in the bed and put her head on my chest.

Kash:punk ass.She chuckled,and tried to get her phone."you must want this".I said as I waved it around and she straddled me.

J.Bonet:OK stop playin Kristopher. She smiled.

Kash:just fa dat.I put it in my shorts."nie get it".I felt it vibrate and she got it out my shorts and answer it.

J.Bonet: what august... I am...she not here...uggghh whatever. Then she hung up the phone and through it to the other side of the bed and put her head in her hands.I griped her ass and sat up in the bed.

Kash: you good.

J.Bonet: yeah August a asswhole.I smiled.

Kash: speakin of ass wholes.

J.Bonet: hell no, What I told you last night,Im not ready for sex yet.

Kash:its been four years.

J.Bonet: i know just cool it with the kid ight. I,chuckled cause she always trynna rap.

Kash: ight kid but you hungry.

J.Bonet: yeah but lets go get vaeh first ok.I nodded my head and she got off me and went back in the bathroom with her clothes.I hung my head in my hands cause I'm getting in to deep.I'm catching feelings and ion pose to, this a mission I'm doing and I'm fallin in,I just don't want j.bonet k.samone or the kids to get hurt in the end.

Thugger POV

K.Samone:oooooo fuck... ease up baee.she said as I bent her over and tore it up from the back.I felt here walls tighten and I felt myself finna nut.I grab her hips tighter and went faster and deeper and we came at the same time and her legs start to shake and she fell.

Thugger:you good.I help her up and put her back in her chair.

K.Samone: yeahh we haven't had sex like that ina minute.She handed me my Gucci belt and pulled up her skirt and sat back down.

Thugger:I know if you would stay yo ass home more you would be use to it.I leaned down and kissed her.

K.Samone:ima be home ina little.I got a big ass smile on my face."no to take the kids to get something to eat nasty".

Thugger:ight ill see you later.I kissed her again and walked out her office to my car.I was half way to my mom house then kin calls:

What's up kin