Chapter 3

J.Bonet POV

K.Samone: why you so mean to'em Jay.

J.Bonet:I'm not mean I just,don't like him.I said sipping on my apple juice.

K.Samone: why I feel like we in high school again sitting on the bed at your moms house talking bout niggas we talk to or want to talk to

J.Bonet: yeah those were the day kid.I looked at my phone and had a text from kash that's said he wanna link up.

K.Samone:you know thug and kin cusion at my house right.

J.Bonet: whoo he cute.

K.Samone: girl him and kin go to the same college come down.she smiled.

J.Bonet:yeah you right I'll have his ma mad at me. We laughed.I looked at the tv and I heard tires scrubbing."you heard that"

K.Samone: hell yeah.We looked at and each other and got off my bed and went downstairs.I heard vaeh screaming and crying and I start running to the sound.I follow the sound to the back yard where they had her Stretch out on the patio table and her leg was covered in blood

J.Bomet: what happen... What THE FUCK HAPPENED.I yelled as my mom came running out the house with the thing to clean the wound with.

August: she got grazed by a flying bullet a-.I jumped on him and start hitting him.

J.Bonet:YOU LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN.I said with every hit.

K.Samone: jordyn stop.We feel to the ground and some kind of way he pined me on my back and yanked me up by my collar and held my arms behind me.

Nancy:chipmunk look at nana ok.She poured the alcohol on her leg and she screamed and I tried to get outta August grip.

Jevaeh:I w-ant m-my mo-mommy.I side eyed August and he pushed me to her.I went to her and my mom cleaned her wounb and put a bubble gum bandaid on her.

J.Bonet:are you ok chipmunk.

Jevaeh: yess. I picked her up,I start walking to the door and I looked at August.

J.Bonet: I hate you.me and Kay took vaeh inside to my room.

Thugger POV

Thugger:kalen get off the table boy...kyra get off the dog.Why the fuck would she leave me home alone with them.

Kindrick: ight we out we'll be back later.

Thugger: where y'all going.

Meechi:hooka bar.Then they walked out the house.

Kalen:dad me hungry.

Kyra:me too.

Thugger:I should make yall asses eat beans.They both shook there heads no cause they hate beans."but I ain't go do that ima order pizza ight".

Kyra:hell yeah.

K.Samone:kyra jhene Williams.She said making all of us jump cause she be coming outta no where talking.

Thugger:ight y'all go outside ima order the pizza.They ignored what I said and went upstairs. I took out my phone and I felt kays arms go around me and I felt her shaking.

Thugger:you alright bae. I turned around and kissed her forhead.

K.Samone:vaeh got grazed today at a park.