Chapter 13

Kash POV

Kash: six minutes Jay. I look at her as she gets clothes out for tonight.

J. Bonet: three kash. I smacked my teeth.

Kash: bet. She got up off the bed and went over to me as I stood by the bathroom door. I put my lips to hers and our tongues danced with each other. I picked him up and then went to the bed and layed her down on the bed.

J. Bonet:alright kash. She said pulling away.

Kash:that wasn't even three minutes.

J. Bonet:you right it was more now move it's 5:32 and I wanna smoke and take a bath...in the other room.

Kash:fuck you mean in the other room.

J. Bonet:because vaeh gotta come back so she can bath and stuff kash and I'm not Finna smoke around my child you know that.

Kash:wait did she take her medicine it's after 5:20 jay. She gets vaehs medicine bag and we leave out the room to the elevator and go to Augusts floor.we went to his room and she knocked on the door.

Lani:what.she opened the door with no shirt or bra on.Jay laughs and brushed past her in the room.

J.bonet:vaeh.

Jevaeh:roomm .she came out the bathroom with wet hands.

Kash:come take ya medicine chipmunk. I pick her up and sit at the table and Jay gave me the needle.

Kash:one two three. I put it in her stomach and she start to cry a little.

August:VAEH.he came from the back with powder on his noise.

J.bonet:what the fuck is on your face August. She said dropping her phone and lani came around from the front of the room to the kitchen.

Lani:what it look like bitch.she smirked,and I knew instally what the fuck was going on.

J. Bonet :you will never get her as long as this shit is going on. She got all jevaehs stuff and went out the door. I picked up vaeh and we followed her.

J. Bonet:can't believe this nigga.

Kindrick POV

This shit here Is crazy. How in the fuck do you put lil houses on water. I could really live here on me. I lay on the bed as dayiona lays on my bare chest with a dippar on and supa next to me as we watch tv.

Supa:we needa be getting ready kin. She said rubbing daydays back as she moved a little.

Kindrick:well gone head then bae. I look at her and she got out the bed and I couldn't help but slap her ass in the process. She walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

Kindrick:dayiona. I rubbed her noise and she mad a face in her sleep because she hate when l bother her  noise. "I love you lil one your the best thing that ever happened to me... In sorry your mom is the way she is I wish I can change that but supa loves you like her own and I know she will be here forever long as I do right by her and I plan to and ima do right by you too babygirl I love you. I kiss her head. She smiled and went back to snoring.

Ray-Ray POV

I sat at the bar out by the pool and thug was in the pool with a woman. I got my drink and go over there with.

Ray-ray:what's up foo. I dapped him and the lady smiled me. She bad asf to be older.

Thugger:Stacy this my brother in-law rashade, ray-ray this Stacy my third cousin. She stuck my hand out and shook it with a smile. This lady bad asf she dark skin with smooth skin and her eyes are a bright green with nice plum plumd lips and beautiful teeth yet hair was pined up on a bun.