Chapter 10

*2 Weeks Later*

J.Bonet POV

Jevaeh:mommy I want zaxbys.she said as i did her hair for school.

J.Bonet: ill get you some tonight before you go to sevens house ok chipmunk.

Kash:kay's dad.he handed me my phone as i checked my email, and nodded my head.

Jevaeh:is ky and KO coming.i nodded my head helping her tie her shoes.

August:chipmunk.

Jevaeh:i here daddy.he jogged upstairs to her room and stood in the doorway.

August:morning yall.

Kash:wassup foo.he daped him surprisingly.

J.Bonet:morning august.we walked to the kitchen and i gave vaeh her lunch box and book bag and they left.

Kash:you should be proud of me bae.i smirked and rolled my eyes as he slaps my but."Getting thicker i see".

J.Bonet:What ever...but that went well and i am proud of you kash.i kiss him as he held my ass whit both hands.

Kash:well as much as i wanna make you late for work ima let you go and see you later babe.i got on my tip toes and kiss him passionately.

J.Bonet: hmm and i was go let you too but if you want i'll leave. i get my brief case and keys and leave the house for work.

K.Samone POV

Thugger: im mugfuckin tied. he said coming in the house dropping his keys on the coffee table and sitting on my couch with me.

K.Samone: guess what.

Thugger: what you alright yean bleeding are you.he said getting nervous as he put his hand on my stomach.

K.Samone: no thug..its quiet.i smiled and he exhale and leans back.

Thugger: yeah its ain't been quiet in a while bae, them big head ass kids ain't here.

K.Samone: aye my kids ain't big headed.i playfully hit him and we chuckled

Thugger: but kin and meechi gone,dayiona with moms threw the day now...i can get use to this.he pulled out a rolled blunt.

K.Samone: really thug.i mugged him and he put it in the ash tray.

Thugger: I'm sorry babe.he pulled his lighter out and played with it. I leaned up and start to rub my five and a half month stomach."you think you go be able to fly bae"

K. Samone: yeah I'm just five months thug I'm good bae. I said as he helped me with putting on my maroon six's.

Thugger: ight i was just making sure kay. He took off his cast and turn the chancels on the T.V.

K.Samone: im finna head to the store kin and meechi and them bad ass kids of yours ate my last pot pie...I was finna fye on kalen big head self.