Chapter 25

* AFTER THE BABY SHOWER *

Meechie POV

Simya:ion know why sikyng like that. She chuckled as we sat in the truck smoking a blunt.

Meechie: he just needa gone on with that gay shit fasho. I took the blunt from her. "You gone gone give me yo number" i inhaled the blunt.

Simya: ion know, can you afford me? I raised my eyebrow while putting the blunt in my mouth and went in my pockets and pulled out nothing but blue faces. i spread it like lil baby going up my arm, she smacked her teeth. "Give me yo phone. " i smirked while i nod my head , handing her my phone. She saved her number as mymy and i passed the blunt back to her.

Simya: you must think you cute. She smirked.

Meechie: I'm Ight.We chucked and finished the blunt.

Simya: I'm high. She said as she leaned back in the seat. I nodded my head and then glitter monkey came out the house. "Hell he want." She rolled the window down "what boy?"

Sikyng:we finna get ready to go Nie.

Simya: Ight. She yelled letting the window back up. "I'm gone text you."

Meechie: sayless, I'm finna walk in here and make a plate though. She chuckled and we got out the car.

She gotta nice frame, she pretty, and she smelled good. Gotta see what the p_ssy like. We walked in the house and it was still some food left so i took my ass to the dessert table and got one of everything.

K.Samone: give me two of them candy apples for the twins meech.

J.Bonet: i got them girl. She got a rice Krispy treat.

K.Samone: well I'm finna get one shit. We laughed. "See there it's seven left."

Meechie:you hell kay. I shook  my head and finished my plate. "Y'all gotta bag or something?" Glitter monkey got up and handed me some foil and a bag. " appreciate that " he ain't say nothing.

I went to the food table and and got some wings fries and shit and another cup of lemonade.

Meechie: Ight y'all, congratulations again on the lil one love y'all cuh . I hugged Supa and dapped kin.

Supa: thank you for coming meech see ya later.

Kindrick: Ight cuhh love cuhh let me know when you touch. He opened the door for me.

Meechie: check, Ight y'all. I walked outside. Ion know how I'm holding all this shit. I got a bag, plate , and a cup with some keys. Mfas is fye. I open my backdoor and put my food safely on the floor and i closed the door.

Sikyng: you wasn't gone tell me bye. I jumped as i turn around.

Meechie: MAN GONE DUDE i do not like boys i like p_ssy. Then he pushed me on the truck and gripped my d!ck.

Sikyng: we'll see. He tightened his hand and walked away

What the fuck just happened.