Chapter 23

Ray-Ray POV

I can't believe i helped that nigga move a fucking body. Nie don't get me wrong i ain't no bitch or nothing. I done laid some mfin out with these hands and that thirty. But i ain't never moved a fucking dead body. This nigga kash on some other shit. After i moved that fucking body i had to ask God for forgiveness.

Billie: you good bae

Ray-Ray:yeah bae, niggas just be tripping. I shook my head and she chuckled

Billie: tell me about it

J.Bonet POV

Kash:where the fuck this man at. He asked as it was going on 11 as we sat under the pier waiting on my dads client.

J.Bonet:ion know but I'm finna go and he finna be outta product. I unlocked my phone and text my dad to see where this mfa at. As i sent the text, i seen a Honda pull up and flash their lights twice and i turnt my high beams on and he got out the car with a blue MCM bookbag and i grabbed the blue MCM Bookbag i had out the backseat as me and kash got out.

???:wassup...i thought it just post to be you. The tall darkskin brother asked me.

Kash:ion let my girl drop alone. I smirked.

???: i can respect that. He handed me the bag and i handed him the other bag and i opened it to crisp hundos and i instantly started to smile.

J.Bonet:nice doing bidness witcha. I dapped him.

???: like wise umm

J.Bonet:jb and you are?

???: tk. He smirked at me.

J.Bonet:bet.Then he dapped Kash  

Tk: we'll be in touch. and we left.

K.Samone POV

     This baby won't calm down like I'm trynna sleep and he in here having a football game and my bladder the ball. I managed to get out of thugs arms and i went to the bathroom. I peed , wiped, and washed my hands unlike some of you nasty hoes and i left out the bathroom to see thug looking at my phone.

Thugger:what's kenny number. I looked confused.

K.Samone:nigga what.i got back in bed.

Thugger: you need to set him up so i can rob and kill him. He said in the most calmest tone I haven't heard in a minute. Last time i heard that voice was when he told me to fire issa. i took my phone from him and scrolled all the down and showed him his number with his name in the note section. We dont save these niggas number we remember faces(via stali ). He clicked the message icon and we had no messages.

K.Samone:you must thought i was communicating with this nigga , huh? He shrugged his shoulders.

Thugger:you know better cause I'll kill you and him. He said sending himself his number. "tell him to have dinner with you so you can apologize for what happen at the fair the other day "