Chapter 6

August POV

August:daughter,what you mean daughter

K.Samone:august who are y- Oh shit.I turned and looked at her.

August:nahh kay, so that's your baby.She nodded her head and stepped in the house.

J.Bonet:aye she cra...cranky hey lani.J.Bonet put the baby On her hip.

Lani:y'all let this low down hoe, touch my child.she put her stuff down and start walkin towards her then K.Samone stepped in front of J.Bonet.

K.Samone:don't do it,trust me you will hate the outcome,now you can get your shit and leave cause if you touch me or her we will beat yo ass.

Lani: I ain't got no beef with you Kay i-.

K.Samone: OK but you got beef with her and that's my sister you fuck with her you fuck with me and bitch you better pray.

Lani:I'm not worried,but you bitch. She pointed to J.Bonet."it ain't over".J.Bonet smiled and kiss the babys head.

J.Bonet:I know I'll be waiting.lani got her stuff and left and I bust out laughing.

K.Samone:ima stump a mud hole in that bitch.

J.Bonet: I am too.they walked back in the kitchen and I sat on the couch rolling.

August: y'all some hell raiser.

Kindrick POV

Kindrick: whats going on.

August: yo babymama.He said laughing.

Kindrick:what happen.

J.Bonet:tell'em August.

Kindrick:nigga of you don't tell me I swear.

August:aye you better...calm down.He said still laughing.

K.Samone:August I'm finna throw this damn spoon at you.

August:ight I'm done...Oh shit,well the funny thing is, I'm fuckin lani which is yo babymama.I start laughing to.

J.Bonet:why you laughing kin.

Kindrick:cause I been knew that she told me that night we fucked,she was like she couldn't do this I was like man fuck August and come get this pipe,then we fucked...hard.I smirked and bit my lip.

Thugger: damn kin...yall niggas need to go get checked cause she is a hoe.Then meechi start coughing,i glared at him.

Kindrick:really nigga.

Thugger: what...kin you...oooooo I'm tellin ma.

Kindrick: man chill cause I ain't go it no more.

K.Samone:wait what did you have.

Kindrick:I had chlamydia but Im taking my meds and shit I'm good thoe.

K.Samone:that great to hear I still should be yo ass kin.August dumb ass start back laughin.

J.Bonet:why you laughin you been fuckin her too.

August:I ain't never fucked her,she give me brain, and plus I get checked out ever six months so I'm good.

J.Bonet:damn you be fuckin like that now.she rolled her eyes and went back in the kitchen.