Chapter 22

Seven POV

Nancy:ima stay in the car. i chuckled.

Seven:you must be scared of kay or something.she looked at me like i'm trying her.

Nancy:trust me i aint scared of nobody, i just can't feel my legs right now. she smirked and i licked my lips as a flash of this afternoon came in my head.

Seven:yeah i can imagine.i leaned over and kissed her and opened my door and went in the house where thug was sitting in the living room with a desert eagle in his hand."what the hell going on now"

Thugger:ion mean no disrespect sev, but this the only way yo daughter gone leave me tonight and i'm going with her. he said and i felt his pain and i knew where he was coming from.

Seven: i know ya pain but i can't let you hurt my child.

Thugger: i know thats why i said i'm going with her. i shook my head and went upstairs.

Seven: where you at kay.

K.Samone:ky room. i went to kys room as she just finished packing her bag.

Seven: where four and five and six.

K.Samone:all of them in k.o room waiting on you. she gave me kys bag," come here". i followed her to a closet in the hallway." i need you to take me to the western i need time from thug because the shit he pulled tonight i cant go for it. and i know with you here and you take me he wont do nothing to me." i laughed." ssshh loud ass."

Seven: my bad, but this nigga got a desert eagle down stairs ready for the both of y'all to meet God. she shook her head and chuckled.

K.Samone: its straight i got a plan just carry the bags all of them packed. and we left out the close and she went get her bag and i went to fours room.

Kyra/Kalen/Jevaeh: SEVEN. they jumped off the bed and jumped on me.

Seven: y'all ready to have fun. they all agreed and put their shoes on.

K.Samone: yall ready, hand seven your bookbag vaeh and y'all come here. i got all the kids stuff and we headed downstairs. before kay got to the front of the stairs she let the kids walk in front of her with four on her hip. well played K.Samone

Thugger:you really finna do this. he said as kay took the girls by the hand and we walked in front of him as he tucked the pistale away as he looked at his son.

K.Samone:i'll let you know where i'm going when i settle. she said as we walked out the front door

Thugger: kay don't do this shit to me man STOP. he yelled and she put four down and helped the kids in the car. as soon as four was in the car he ran over to the car about to grab kay but i stopped him.

Seven:just go back in the house thugg. i told me as he looked at me like he wanted to break down.

Thugger: i love yall have fun, i love you kay.

K.Samone:i love you too. she closed the door and walked around to the drivers side and he stood there as i drove away.