Chapter 18

**One month later**

K.Samone POV

Thugger:Don't turn your back while I'm talking to you. He said as we walk in the house

K.Samone: the fuck you wanted me to do, stand outside and yell and scream with you so these nosey ass folks can call the police. I said with my hand on my hip "i ain't think so" i put my keys on the coffee table.

Thugger: so why the fuck was that Nigga all on you in ya office...HUH. He got in my face

K.Samone: get the fuck out my face. I pushed him off me.

Thugger:why you ain't do that to that nigga a month ago.

K.Samone:LOOK WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID THUG,A MONTH AGO.... i haven't seen,talk,thought about that nigga no more i swear. I walked over to the bar we have in our den.

Thugger:i know that but you gotta understand that image will always be in my head. He picked me up and sat me on the top of the counter.

K.Samone:i know but you gotta trust and still love me the way you been doing all these years, i ain't let that bitch come in between us and i damn sure ain't finna let KennyG come between us either. I kiss his lips. "You love me"

Thugger:i love you a lot.he kissed me again and wrapped his arms around me.

K.Samone:show me.i smirked

Thugger:bet, be ready by eight. He pecked my lips and left out the house.i hoped off the counter and put my hands on my stomach.

August:y'all are weird. He came from the basement.

K.Samone: Nigga when you leaving

August:i don't know hell,when my house finished or when i find a new one. He walked to the kitchen.

August been staying with us since his house burned down. We don't know who did it but i hope they leave mine and jays house alone.

Over the past month life has been okay. Jay celebrated her 24th birthday and it was a blast. And today is my 24th birthday. I don't know what thug has planned but earlier today we took the kids to thugs moms condo and we got in a argument about that shit that happen with KennyG A DAMN MONTH AGO . Thug was acting different for about a week but he came out of it when i slapped the fuck out of him one night because of his mouth. The mutha fucker had the nerves to call me a hoe because i wouldn't give him no booty,what kinda shit is that? But we're back on good terms but it some days he thinks of it and get mad because he's bipolar. But that's still my baby even when he throws his temper tantrums.

Kash POV

Life after barring my sister has been great. I know it sounds fucked up but hey it is what it is. Jordyn and jevaeh are my life and i will kill for them. Me and august came to an understanding that Ima be here for a good while because I'm thinking about making my wife.

Kash:can i rub your booty. I ask jay as she laid in the bed and i came in from the kitchen with some hot cheetos.

J.Bonet:no Nigga. She said while reading and taking my chips. This muthafucka,SHE STILL AINT LETTING ME FUCK. I thought after her birthday party i was gone beat her lil bike in but nawl she came in the crib and went to sleep.im bout drunk my dick was hard and i know she was drunk because i made her take them shots and she had a yetti cup of Hennessy so i just knew i was finna put in some work ,but nawl she come in the room and passes slam the fuck out. I couldn't even be mad Because she was tired but I be wanting to take it but I'll think i raped her and fell bad and shit and I'm not finna cheat on her either because I'm whiling to wait. But gohhdamn she'll give some bomb as head and still won't let me put the tip in.i went to my side of the bed and laid with her and put my head on her chest .