Chapter 23

Words: 2089
Edited: December 25th, 2022

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

3rd person's POV
Langa and Y/n were cleaning up in Dope Sketch while Reki was making Langa's new board for tonight's beef.

"It's finally happening tonight. Your beef against ADAM." Reki said and Langa nodded, "Yeah."

"Did you think of anything? Like a strategy?"

"So, why is ADAM skating?" Y/n and Reki looked up at him "—Huh?" Sketchy then bit Reki's hand and Reki cried out in pain "Ouch!"

"Why are you suddenly asking that?" Y/n asked and Langa turned to her "They said he was all by himself, right?"

She huffed, "With a personality like that, yeah."

"It's kinda been stuck in my mind." Langa said and looked down "You know, it's gotta be... because it's fun. Is there any other reason for you to skate?" Langa looked at Reki and smiled "Right."

Reki and Langa then turned to Y/n and smiled as they saw Sketchy nuzzle into her hand.
"Y/n..." Langa said and quickly looked away when she turned to him "Hm?" 

"Come to think of it. What about your beef with ADAM?" 

"Oh right. I talked to him and... said I wasn't interested in skating against him... He just rolled his eyes and ignored me. He sees Langa as more important." She said and send the two boys a smile

"But it's fine! I was the first one to say I didn't want him as a brother so... I guess... he's feeling the same toward me... He doesn't what anything to do with me." Langa and Reki looked at her and then at each other. They nodded at each other, agreeing to talk later.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and everyone else were at Crazy Rock but thanks to the factory being sealed off due to the storm. They have to take another course that's much more dangerous.

"That is the course we were using when "S" first started." - Cherry

"But it was too dangerous, so it got banned." - JOE

"He said this was the suitable location for tonight." - SNAKE

Reki and Y/n stared at the course in fear for their friend "Langa..."

The screen showed ADAM and he had a coffin-shaped board together with a new mask and outfit.

Y/n lifted an eyebrow and huffed "Huh! I actually like this outfit more than the first one." Reki looked at her "You serious?" Y/n snickered and shoved his face to look at the screen instead. He chuckled.

ADAM tossed a coin up in the air and the two took their positions.
When the coin touched the ground, both of them ran off and jumped onto their boards.

ADAM is ahead but SNOW was at his heels.
'ADAM really is an amazing skater!'

"Follow me! I'm sure you can keep up with me," ADAM mumbled when Langa noticed an uphill rock and went to go for it.

☾ Audience ☽

"He's straying from the center!" - SHADOW

"Is he gonna jump?" - Cherry 

"Go, Langa!" - Reki

☾ ADAM & SNOW ☽

Langa looked around to not see ADAM anywhere "I'm here." ADAM said and Langa looked behind him "I jumped, too. Slightly after you did,"