Chapter 14

Words: 1698
Edited: December 25th, 2022

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Langa, MIYA, Reki, Kaoru, and Y/n were staring at the "Kaisai inn Miyako"
"Whoa!" Miya and Langa said
"This is amazing!" Reki said while Y/n and Kaoru that held her tightly just stared at it.

"All this for 3000 yen? Old Man SHADOW is a really smart shopper!" Reki said.

Kaoru and Y/n walked inside to be greeted by the owner with whom Kaoru had business.

Reki, Miya, and Langa got stopped from walking inside when Hiromi called them "Hey, we're over here!" They looked back at him to see he was standing by some old-looking house

"Okinawa Home Cooking"
"Guesthouse Inn Haisai"

The signs said and they stared in unbelievable "Seriously?"

☾ ☼ ☽

"A true man loves the mountains. A wise man loves the sea. To each his own." So wonderful. Nothing less from you, Mr. Sakurayashiki! Your dinner is all ready, so please make yourself at home." the woman said as she looked at what Kaoru had written on the big piece of paper. She bowed in thankfulness and respect.

"Thank you very much," Kaoru said and they walked out. The woman stopped by Y/n and they locked eyes, "If you need anything dear, just call us," she said and Y/n smiled and bowed her head at her, "Thank you, ma'am,"

The lady looked at Kaoru, "You have a lovely sister, Mr. Sakurayshiki." Kaoru smiled and nodded in appreciation and she walked out.

"Sister? Really?" Y/n asked and he waved her over "Yes, now, you need to eat after everything today," he said and Y/n moved closer to him. They stared at the seven plates with food.

"I didn't order this much," Kaoru said and the door slid open, in walked Kojiro with the others behind him, "Meals are tastier when you eat with a bunch of people," He said

"Kojiro? And you guys, too?" Kaoru asked as they all looked around the room amazed and then at the food like it was the first time.
Kojiro hugged Kaoru over the shoulders "Okay! This hit brother here is treating all of you today!" Kaoru halted at him when Reki, Miya, and Hiromi looked at him with star eyes.

"Why are you so arbitrarily—"
"Time to eat!" Everyone yelled, Y/n giggled at them and began to eat her own food.

☾ ☼ ☽

After a while and some drinks, Hiromi burst out crying and held onto Kojiro "Manager! I...I...I'm in love with how you work!" Kojiro tried to push him away "Stop it! I'm not your manager! Let me go!"

"So, what's good about alcohol?" MIYA asked and Reki smiled at him "Little boys might now understand—" He said and was about to grab one small glass when Kaoru smacked his hand "Ow!" Carla woke up, "Underage drinking is prohibited... Means you too, Lady Y/n"

Y/n rolled her eyes and quickly chugged down the drink. Kaoru stared at her, the others did the same except for Hiromi that was now asleep on the floor while hugging a pillow.

"What? I sneak alcohol into my room at home all the time. No one cares over there anyways," She said and was able to take another glass when Kaoru quickly snatched it from her hand "Y/n..." he said sternly and she sighed, "What? I did sneak it into the house but I've stopped now... kind of"

"Where do you get the alcohol?"

"People from "S". They say they can't have it at home because of different reasons so they give it to me," Kaoru rubbed his temple as Reki, Langa, and Miya stared at her. "What now?"