Chapter 5

Words: 1562
Edited: December 25th, 2022

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n's POV
"Carla, calculate the angle" Cherry said as the three of us meet a small corner.

"Okay, Master... 162 degrees" Carla answered and the three of us turned to the right.

I skated between the two men and looked at them, "What fun is there in skating according to calculations?" JOE asked Cherry glared at him as we turned and JOE made an upside-down melancholy grab.

He then landed a bit ahead of us "Skating is all about a feeling, you know what I mean?" He said while looking back at us, not looking where he was skating, which caused him to nearly lose his balance.

Cherry huffed and I snickered at him. "Idiot," Cherry commented and skated away with me and JOE behind him.

"Like I'd let you!" He said and skated so he was beside the pink-haired man, "Carla, let this idiot know."

"The cornering from JOE just now is 65%. It is highly inefficient,"

"Machines stay quiet."

"That's Carla, not a machine!" Cherry said.
"Don't give your skateboard a chick's name! That's creepy, man!" JOE said and they began to push each other back and forth

"Don't talk to me in gorilla talk!" 

I rolled my eyes and kicked more speed into my board and skated up to the side of the cliffs and made a Mctwist and was now skating before them.

I heard some applause and whistles as I turned to my brother's childhood friends "See you guys at the abandoned factory!" I said and skated away.

They glared at each other one last time before skating after me, "Hey brat! I'm not letting you win this!" JOE said and I smirked, "We'll see about that!" I yelled as we came to the big corner, I smirked "I'll show you" I mumbled and flipped my board so it slides on the inside of my board and slid around the corner. I nailed my first Casper Slide.

Cherry and JOE stared in shock and I winked at them as I skated off. More cheers and whistles were heard and I smiled, knowing someone special was watching from a pair of cameras; 'How was that... brother,'

☾ Next day ☽

I was back at the skating ramps with Langa and Reki. I was sitting on top of one of the ramps while wiggling my feet over the edge in happiness. Reki looked at me while Langa tried his best to make an ollie.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked and I looked up at Reki, "I won a beef against my brother's childhood friends yesterday," I said happily and his eyes go widened.

"Y-Your brother's friends are "S" members?!" He asked and I nodded, "Yep!" I said and he whined at me to tell him who they are, "Quit whining. I'm surprised you have never seen it. It's so obvious we know each other,"

He pouted a bit. He had never heard anything more than that I have a brother, he has never seen him but when he will show up at "S" I'm sure Reki will get shocked about who he is.

"Ouch!" We turned to Langa and we skated over to him, "You okay?" I asked and Langa held onto the place it hurt, "To think an ollie is this difficult..."