Chapter 24

Words: 454
Edited: December 25th, 2022

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n's POV
It was Langa's birthday and Miya, Reki, Manager Oka, Kojiro, Kaoru, Hiromi, Sketchy, and I was on the roof of Dope Sketch.

We all were having a good time. Kojiro was showing us his cooking. Sketchy was taking naps on Carla from time to time, making Kojiro angry but I and Miya held him back. Langa was happy with every bite he took of a hamburger which made me laugh every time.

We soon heard a helicopter above us to see Ainosuke in his 'S' costume and he jumped out of the helicopter. We all stared at him before the others besides me, Langa, and Reki ran off to not get crashed into by Ainosuke.

Langa took the last bite of his food before Ainosuke fell onto the roof, his parachute covering everything and everyone, causing me and Reki to lose my balance and we fell to the floor with my head on his chest.

We blushed at the realization and I stood up to see Ainosuke glaring at Reki after he had given Langa the roses. Ainosuke growled as he stormed over to Reki but I quickly stopped him. Kojiro, Kaoru, Hiromi, and Miya chuckled at the scene while Langa looked at it in confusion. Not knowing what's happening.

I sighed and smiled at the thought of how my life has come to this.

☾ Some days later ☽

I was walking towards the graveyard with some flowers for my father's grave when I saw Langa and his mother. I smiled and waved at them. Langa smiled at me and walked over while his mother was shocked to see me at the graveyard alone.

I smiled sadly and turned to the grave beside him. I crouch down and fixed the flowers into the vase that was beside my father's grave. I stood up again and felt an arm around my shoulders. I looked up at Langa and smiled. I laid my head against his shoulder and stared at the stone. "Thank you, Langa."

☾ That afternoon ☽

Reki was trying to help his two youngest sisters to skate but it didn't go so well as they jumped onto him. One of them laughed while the other nearly cried.

That's when Koyomi skated past them, she stopped and turned to Reki and showed a piece sign with her fingers. Reki was shocked as the rest of his family was impressed by her natural skills.

☾ That night ☽

That night, I was at the skate park, enjoying the view over the ocean when I heard someone skate over to me. I turned to see...

☾ Current time ☽

"Oh! I know! I know, it's dad!" Y/n smiled and nodded "Yes, my little sunshine... It was--"