EPILOGUE: FALLING IN LOVE

-7 years later-

"Taehyung-ah! What are you doing? You're going to be late!", Jungkook shouts, shaking his head exasperatedly. "I'm done! I'm done!", Taehyung comes running to him, fixing his hair one last time before smiling down at him.

"How do I look?", he asks cheekily. Jungkook rolls his eyes but reaches up a hand to pat his cheek fondly. "You look really handsome, baby", he says honestly. Taehyung smiles proudly. "Yoongi will love me", he says, voice full of determination.

Jungkook can't help but snort. "He already does. Why do you think he's marrying a fool like you, huh?", he teases. Namjoon laughs. "Okay, okay, that's enough. It's almost time. Any last words, baby?", he asks.

Jungkook hits his arm, making his husband hiss. "You make it sound like he's going to a war he might not return from", he says. Taehyung giggles watching his parents interact. They're always so silly. "I love you both so much, Dad, Appa", he says, halting their playful bickering.

The couple turn their attention towards their son, sporting identical smiles. "We love you, too, honey. You look lovely tonight", Namjoon replies, kissing his temple despite Taehyung's yelp.

"I love you so much, baby bear", Jungkook says next, patting his chest (right where his heart lies) so that he doesn't ruin his suit. "Though I still can't believe you're taller than me now", he suddenly huffs. Namjoon rolls his eyes, fond.

Taehyung laughs, pulling him into a tight hug. Jungkook yelps. "You're going to ruin your clothes!", he exclaims. After all, he's the one who designed Taehyung's suit for one of the most important days in his life. He can't let his hardwork go to waste.

That and the fact that Sejin will kill Taehyung if something happens to the suit before the wedding.

That's right. Kim Taehyung is getting married today, as you might've already picked up.

You must be so confused right now. Whatever happened to Namkook? Well, no fear when I'm here!

-flashback-
[7 years ago]

"Did you make up?!", Taehyung asks excitedly when he spots Jungkook and Namjoon entering the room. Jimin jumps up from the couch, looking at his parents with wide, expectant eyes. Namjoon and Jungkook share a look, small smiles gracing both of their lips.

"We're taking it slow", Jungkook finally replies. Jimin squeals, throwing himself on top of his appa, wrapping his arms around his body tightly. "I'm so happy, appa. I'm sorry about what we did. It wasn't right", he says softly, feeling guilty even though it's a little too late.

Namjoon smiles, ruffling Jimin's hair. "It wasn't. But I'm happy you did it anyway. We wouldn't want to try again if it wasn't for you two", he then looks at Taehyung, opening his arms wide in a silent invitation. Taehyung grins widely, falling onto his dad's chest.

"Where are the others?", Jungkook asks, pulling away from Jimin to look around the now empty living room. Taehyung shrugs, also detaching himself from Namjoon as he answers. "Appa is baking a cake to celebrate our reunion". Jimin giggles happily. "Seonsaengnim said something about her job being done and then she left. We asked her to stay but she handed Gureum over and went her own way", he explains.