Ventidue

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

Finally, I can feel myself getting stronger, i few days have passed since I woke up and today is the day I can go to my room. This sterile white and blue room is driving me crazy. Every night I got Dante with me and during the day Lorenzo and Emilia stay with me, but I just want to get out of here, go outside, breathe the fresh air. I should wait for Doc or Dante but I'm moments away from insanity. I got up and started to get dressed, thank God for clothes that don't show my ass.

I'm a little sore but I can walk and stand straight, when I get to my room I'm gonna take a long hot bath. I made my way to my room, talking to a few guards and maids on the way. Of course, I told one of them to tell Dante where I was at. If he got downstairs to the medical room and didn't find me he would go bananas! Since I woke up he's been a little protective of me, but I like it.

Once in my room I go right away to the bathroom, I turn on the water at the right temperature and let the steam fill the bathroom while I get off of my clothes. I guess Dante already knows I got out because I heard my bedroom door open and close and he's the only one who enters without knocking.

"Bella!"

"Bathroom." I say to him, can you guess what he did? He came into the bathroom! I'm now naked ready to bathe and he's in front of me looking me up and down.

"Bella, what are you doing, you were supposed to wait for someone to help you."

"I'm fine Dante, the pain is almost gone and that room was driving me crazy I couldn't take it anymore, and see I'm totally fine."

"Yes, yes definitely fine."

"Hey, mister, eyes up here. Anyway, I'm gonna take a bath."

"Do you want help?"

"Don't you have work?"

"No, most of it all is now in the hands of the police. The rest can wait. So help?"

"No I don't want help, but... If you wanna join me." I said, getting in the tub, I looked back at him and he was already taking his clothes off.

He undressed and came to sit behind me in the tub, I lean in his chest and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You sure, you are okay?"

"Yes, totally fine, my bruises are almost gone, my back almost healed, as I told you just sore, nothing much."

"Good. So now that you are better, can we talk a little about our 'guests' downstairs?" He asked me while his hands roamed my body.

"Hmm, can we just enjoy the moment for a little longer, and then we go to your office and talk about this okay?"

"Yes, cara."{dear}

All my muscles began to relax and it felt like heaven. Dante keep touching me, my stomach, my ribs, my breasts, my arms until he got to my shoulders and started to massage them.

"Hmm, that feels nice, keep going."

He keep massaging me and I couldn't hold the little moans that escape my mouth, and I could see, I mean, feel that he liked it because his hard on was pressed against my back. I missed him, I missed his touch, yes he's been sleeping with me every night, but I missed our intimacy, and I couldn't wait anymore.

I turned around and straddled his legs, I started kissing him, I kissed his lips slowly, it was one passionate kiss, then I move lower to kiss his jaw, neck, and collarbone. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him.

"I want you, Dante, I want you now." I said while kissing him.

"Dio bella, I want you too, so bad."{god, beautiful}

That was all I needed to know, I lift myself, grabbed his hard thick cock, and put it in my entrance, then slowly I slid down, making both of us moan.

"Hmm, you feel so good my bella, I love your tight pussy."

"Hmm..." I could answer with words, everything felt so good, so right.

I missed this so much, the sounds he makes, the way he feels inside me, this is more than fuck, this is him showing me how much he cares and how much he wants me and I do the same with each kiss, touch, and caress I tell him without words how much he means to me and how thankful I am for being with him.

We kept making slow, sweet love until the water was cold, but everything good comes to an end, now is time to go to work and see what those men have to say.

I know that they won't get out of here alive and I totally agree with Dante, while I was in the hospital he told me everything about Giordani, the old man, he's so cruel. All the things people talk about Dante, they're nothing compared to that bastard, he sold people and was so close to doing the same to children. That's a line no one should cross. Dante will take care of him and find most of his 'clients', I know he will.

And then there is the other two, I just want Rafaello, I want him to go through all of the things he put me through. Usually, I don't do the revenge thing, I put it all behind me and let go. But he didn't have a reason for what he did to me, he told me that, he entertained himself with what he did and he deserves to feel a little bit of what I felt while he did what he did.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you