Otto

Dante's P

Dante's P.O.V.

Due giorni dopo...
[Two days after]

"Luca, everything ready to go?" I asked Luca, the day to save those girls was here, the polizia will come after with ambulanze to help them.

"Sì, the cars are waiting, let's go."

Twenty more people will come with us, and if we need more the police will assist us. Yes, they assist us, we deal with this problem first and they come after us. One hour and a half later we arrived at the airport.

"Everyone in their places." I ordered.

"Everyone, ready and in their places." They responded.

We waited for the jet to land, when they started opening the jet door we went after them, one down, two down, three down... We walked inside the jet and there was another one using the girls as a shield.

"You're alone, let them go."  I order him, I could see the panic in his eyes, the only way out of here is through me.

I mention to the girls so that they could go outside, the mother fucker grabbed the last one and point the gun to her head. I looked behind me and nodded to Luca, he pull out his gun and shot him between his eyes. Luca had sniper training so he rarely missed the target even if he is in a building or face to face. The guy fell to the floor and the girl was in shock she went on her knees and started sobbing hysterically.

Luca picked her up and took her outside to the paramedics. Six girls we saved tonight, four of them were 20 years old, one was 15, and the other 17. I can't wait to put my hands on Giordani. I can't even imagine what would happen if we didn't come. I went to talk to one of the older girls.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, I saw that she was scared but answer anyway.

"Fine, who are you?"

"I'm Dante Rossi." I introduce myself. Her eyes went wide.

"What do you want?"

"Just want to know if you can tell me some information that can help stop Giordani from doing this to other girls." I said, she stood silent
for some time.

" We don't know anything, we were locked in a warehouse, we didn't see Giordani just heard the man talking about him, they took another group of girls but I don't know where to."

After we talked about everything with the police we went home, I can't stop thinking about the girls we couldn't save, when we find Giordani, I'll make him tell where did he send them, and the buyers.

Just wait Giordani, you don't know who you're messing with...

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you