Sette

Dante P

Dante P.O.V.

When Emilia called me telling me what was happening, my first thought was about my son, then I thought that I will never let them leave the house while Giordani was alive. I called the guards and Luca and told them to get guns and two cars ready.

"What is happening Don?" Luca asked me.

"We need to get to the mall asap, Emilia call and told me that Nando is missing and that something is not right."

"I'll see if we are ready to leave." He told and went to talk to the team we're gonna take with us.

"All set, let's go." He shouted to everyone.

We were ten minutes away and Emilia called again.

", sorellina? {yes sister?} You and Lorenzo are safe?" I asked her.

"Sì, we made it to the car, Nando is unconscious by the trunk, there were three guys following us when we came to the car, Isabella is outside with them." Why is she outside? She should be with them. I thought to myself.

" We are almost there, is Lorenzo okay?"

"Yes, he can't see anything."

"Okay, we'll be there in no time." I said and hung up.

"Andiamo, andiamo, più veloce!" I said to Luca. {let's go, let's go, faster}

We arrived and there were three guys on the floor I saw Isabella closing the door of the car, when I got out I ran to her and asked for Lorenzo. She opened the door and I saw he was with Emilia and they were both fine, I asked what happened and Emilia didn't waste time explaining, I got to say I was impressed with Isabella, I saw her file, but... I don't know, I was impressed. She didn't want to show but I could see she was in pain. On our way home Lorenzo spoke.

"Papà,{daddy} Isabella put those man to sleep, alone."

"I thought he didn't see anything?" I said to Emilia.

"He must've peeked?" She said with a guilty look.

We got to the house and the doctor was already there, I told Isabella to go with him and I took Lorenzo to his room, he fell asleep in the car. After putting him down I went to find doc and Isabella, when I got in the medical room Isabela was sitting in the bed without her t-shirt, just a bra. I'm trying to be serious and listen to the doc, he's telling me that she has a broken rib, that was the only thing I heard, the sight of her with her full breasts with just a cotton bra to cover them is distracting me, so much that I didn't notice that doc has left the room so probably I was staring like a creep. Control yourself, Dante!

"Eyes up here please." She said with a grin.

"How are you feeling?" I tried to change the subject.

"Sore, but I'll live."

"How are the others? Is Nando awake?" She asked.

"Yes Luca is talking with him, Emilia is in her room and Lorenzo is asleep. Thank you for keeping them safe, Emilia said you shouldn't be a nanny but a guard." She laughs.

"It was nothing, maybe in my next life. If you don't need me anymore, I would like to shower before Lorenzo wakes up." She said and put her shirt on and she went to her room.

Now is time to put my thoughts of Isabella to the side and go see what those bastardi have to say. I made my way to the cells, Luca was there beating one of the men.

"Who sent you?" He asked.

"Tua madre."{your mother} The guy shouted, Luca, put his brass knuckles and punch the guy.

I went to the other who was watching, he was young no more than 20 years old, I could see the fear in his eyes.

"You're going to talk or I have to do worst than that?" I asked him.

"No, per favore. I'll talk." He said.{please}

"Who sent you?"

"Giordani."

"For what?"

"Your kid, he knows you're on a manhunt."

"Anything else I need to know?"

" He suspects that you have an inside man, but he doesn't know who."

"The delivery in two days is still on his plans?"

"Yes." He said, I pull my black matte Berretta 92Fs from my waistband and pull the trigger, the bullet went through his skull and his body went limp I turned around and did the same to the guy Luca was beating.

I know I'm heartless and a murderer but this guy went after my son and that in any way possible is unforgivable.

"Luca calls the cleaner, but more guards around the perimeter and no one leaves the house, capito?" I ordered. {understood}

", Don."

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you