Epilogo

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

Sometimes I think I'm living a fairy tale, everything is going perfect, so perfect that I can't shake this feeling that something major is going to happen. It's been seven months since I and Dante shared our feelings and...what can I say? Everything is perfect.
Lorenzo is growing big and strong and he looks so much like his father, for an outside person it looks like he doesn't give a shit about what's happening around him, he doesn't show any expression but with the ones, he loves he's the sweetest boy I know.

Emilia and Luca keep seeing each other in secret, but the truth is that everyone knows they're together. They're happy, so we don't say anything, if it works for them it works for us.

Dante keeps running the Mafia, nothing major has been happening, he had some people trying to steal from him but they failed and paid the price. I don't mind with his line of work, he doesn't choose this and he was doing it way before I showed up, as long he doesn't die.

Remember when o told you that I felt like something major is going to happen well, the time has come and now I have to quit, this afternoon I got some big news, I just hope that Dante doesn't get mad.

-•-

Dante's P.O.V.

I got something for my bella, on our first date she told me about something she had and lost it when her parents died, so I got something similar, I know it can't replace the one she had but when she tells me about all her good memories, it was always there.

I've been on a business trip for the last three days, I miss them, Lorenzo is very attached to Isabella, she's like his mother and honestly, I like that, before Isabella he didn't have a mother figure, he had Emilia but it's not the same. I'm so glad Isabella came into our life's and I'll never let her leave us. I can't imagine my life without her.

I had all my meetings this morning and I already bought my surprise for bella, now it's time to go home.

After a short ride from the mall to my mansion finally, I reached the front door, I got in with the box in my hands and saw Lorenzo, Emilia, and Isabella all dancing and laughing, running in the living room. Lorenzo was the first one to see me and came running to me and hugged my legs that making the two women to look at me.

"Finally, everything went well?" Isabella asked, coming to me and kissing me on the lips. Lorenzo frowned when he saw us kissing and ran to his aunty.

"I got something for you."

"I need to tell you something." We bother said at the same time, her face was serious and that scared the shit out of me.

"Uh, , my office?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and started walking.

We got in and she looked nervous and it was making me nervous, I carefully put the box on my desk and went to her side

"Bella you're scaring me, what's going on?"

"I have some news and I don't know how you'll react."

"Is it something bad?"

"That depends."

"What bella, say it."

"I quit."

"You quit? Is this again because we're together and you don't want my money? If that's the case we'll not be going to have this conversation again. I already told you that...."

"No Dante, something came up."

"Cos'è bella? mi stai spaventando. mi lasci? oh dio, per favore dillo già." {What is beautiful? you're scaring me. you're leaving me? oh god, please say that already.}

"Facile Dante, fiato!{easy Dante, breath}Well since I'm having Lorenzo brother or sister doesn't make any sense to be his nanny, I want to take care of him because I WANT TO not because it's my job, sí?"

"What? What do you mean mother of his brother or sister?" I said, her words didn't make any sense. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, she's pregnant?"

" Dante, I'm pregnant."

And at that moment, my world stopped, she's pregnant, I'll be a dad, again. I'm...I'm so fucking happy I can't talk. She's pregnant, Lorenzo is a big brother. I'll be a dad again but this time it feels so different already. This time I know she won't leave and this time I love this woman. When I finally came to my senses I hugged her.

"I love you so much bella, thank you, grazie per essere con me, grazie per essere come una madre per Lorenzo, e grazie per essere la madre del mio secondo figlio."{thank you for being with me, thank you for being like a mother to Lorenzo, and thank you for being the mother of my second child.}

Our moment was interrupted by the sound of my present to Isabella trying to get out of the box. I got up and went to my desk, I opened the little box and picked up the little pup.

"Oh my god, Dante..." She didn't say anything else, she didn't need to, her face said it all.

I can't believe how my life is going so far.

After hugging and kissing...the dog not me, but I'm okay with that, for now, we made our way to the living room to introduce our new family member, I mean members.

La fine.
The end.

Book Two Is Out

Please vote and comment 💬
Thank you