Tre

Dante's P

Dante's P.O.V.

It's 5 am I'm already up, I put some basketball shorts on and went to the gym not bothering to put on a shirt. This is my routine, I wake up every day at the same hour, get dressed, go check on Lorenzo, and then it's time for some exercise. One hour later of running, weights, and a few punches. It's time to shower, I get dressed in my all black suit. I go to my office and start some work, I'm the Don of mafia italiana, but I'm also the CEO of Rossi's delivery company it's one of the biggest business in Italy and sometimes I use it to make my special delivers if you know what I mean, but not always, I would say that the business is 95 percent legal, that's not bad. Most of the others that aren't with the mafia probably are worst. I looked at my watch, and it was now 6:45 then I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Sorry to disturb you, Don, but there is a woman in the front gates saying she's here to talk to you."

"Name?" I asked him.

"Isabella Valenti." He said.

"Bring her to me." I said, and he left, she's early, I thought to myself, 10 minutes later there is another knock and I say to open.

"Buongiorno signore."{good morning sir} I hear the most angelic voice I ever heard and look up, in front of me is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, long dark brown hair, a mix of blue and green eyes, just like the ocean, a slim body but I can see the curves of her breasts and her hips, her face looks like of an angel, smooth skin, and full pink lips. Control yourself, Dante, I thought.

"Buongiorno{good morning}, please sit." I tell her.

"Thank you." She said and sat down in the chair in front of my desk and crossed her legs, when she did that her skirt went up I saw her tan-toned thighs.

"What did Luca tell you about the job." I asked her. This is a serious conversation I can't hit on her, for now.

"Nothing much, just that I had to look after a 4-year-old boy."

"Sí{yes}, Lorenzo is 4 years old, we had other nannies but they never last long because of my work."

"It's understandable, but I'm used to it, so I'll only leave if you tell me to. Can you tell me his routine?" She asked me.

"Normally he wakes up at 8/8:30h, gets dressed, breakfast, playtime, now my sister has been helping me, she does some activities with him but mostly drawings and small games... Have lunch, and if he is tired he'll sleep for a few hours, then wake up have something to eat around 4 pm, play until dinner, shower, and a story that I read to him and bed. Now I'll show you to your room, and you can put your things in place and next meet Lorenzo."

"Va bene, grazie."{okay, thank you} She said and stood up and went to the door, I followed her out and I had to take a look at her ass, and what a fucking view. We made our way to the stairs and I went ahead for her to follow me, none of us said a word. We stopped in front of a guest room door and opened it for her to enter.

"This will be your room, Lorenzo's room is right in front of yours. If you need anything, come to my office, and we will talk. My sister Emilia is with my son now in his room, she will show you the rest of the house and introduce you to the maids and cooks, when you're done unpacking go to his room. I know that you know how to use guns, and I'm trusting you with a lot, so..." I said, I could see that I took her off guard but I had to warn her, I get that she came here with a good recommendation but I don't know her.

"Don't worry sir, I'm not armed unless I'm out of the property, and nothing will happen to Lorenzo, so don't need the warning, I like what I do, and I'm good at what I do, I would die if that means that your boy is safe, not because I fear you, but because is who I am. Now I will get my bags and unpack, grazie{thank you} for everything." She said and went to her stuff, I stood there a little dumbfounded, but when I came to my senses I closed the door and left. This is going to be hard, I thought to myself.

This girl is going to be trouble, and I don't know what to think about that, I am not a man whore, those times are long gone but I know I got the looks and the body, no I'm not cocky, but the truth is that when I'm out all girls drop on her knees for me. But it's been a long time since I've been with a girl, since Lorenzo's mother, I was a little afraid that something similar might happen so I kept my distance, but there was one or another but I made sure I was sober and protected, but this one is different.

Che cazzo Dante? {what the fuck Dante?} You can't have these thoughts, this is the fucking nanny! I thought. A very fucking hot nanny! Stop!! I shouted mentally.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you