Diciotto

Dante's P

Dante's P.O.V.

I've been pacing around my office for four days, that's how long she's missing. İ don't sleep, I don't eat, all I want is to find her and kill that mother fucker. Since the first time I saw her coming to my office, she's all I think about, I was getting used to having her every day, I knew I liked her but didn't know how much. But now as the days go by, the pain in my chest tells me that I like her more than I thought. I don't know what they've been doing to her, but I know it's not good.
My train of thought was stopped by my phone ringing.

"?" İs an unknown number, to be honest, I didn't want to answer but it could be Giordani.

"Hi, Dante." İt's my Bella, she sounds so weak and exhausted that it's breaking my heart.

"Isabella? İs that you? Where are you? How are you? Did they hurt you?" İ can't stop all these questions from leaving my mouth.

"Shh, I don't have much time. İ don't know where I am Dante, and I'm holding on. Look...I just wanted to say I miss you."

What does she mean when she said she doesn't have much time? Oh my bella I miss you so fucking much. İ don't like the way this conversation is going.

"What's going on bella? Why are you calling and why does it feel like you are saying goodbye?"

"Because I am Dante, now you listen, I know we didn't have much time together but I hope that I meant something to you because you did to me. İ just wanted you to know that I was falling for you Dante and now I don't know what's going to happen so i...yeah."

"Isabella now you listen to me, I don't know what condition you are in, but I will find you so you hold on and save those things to say to me when we're together. I've things to say too but I'll only say it when you're with me because Isabella İ WİLL FİND YOU."

She can't say goodbye to me, I won't let her, she'll come back. İ will find her, I've fallen for her too but I won't say to her, not now. İ want to say it in her face. İ want to feel her in my arms again, I want to feel her touch on me again, I want to sleep beside her again, I want to feel her lips on mine. İ will find her to have all that. İ will.

"Remember the favor you owe me?" Just the thought of that day brings a small smile to my face.

"What about it bella?"

"İf I don't get out of here, don't blame yourself, Dante, I don't blame you "

"YOU WİLL GET OUT OF THERE." Before she could say anything else, someone hung up.

What the fuck was she talking about? How can I not blame myself, it is my fault, he took her because of me, he's doing god knows what just to affect me. İt's all because of me. İ have to get her out of there or I'll go crazy if something worse happened to her.

"LUCAAAAA." İ called for him and he comes running.

"What is it?"

"Isabella called me, she doesn't know where she is, she sounded so weak. We need to find her."

"Give me your phone, I'll try to find from where she called." İ gave him my phone and he got out.

Great, what do I do? More pacing around the office.

Three hours, three fucking slow hours passed since the call and I'm still pacing around.

"Don we got something."

"What?"

" We don't have the address but we have the service tower, it covers five streets."

"Ok it's closer than before, look for houses bought or rented in the last two months."

"Sí Don, give me thirty minutes, I'll be back."

-Forty minutes later-

"We got them. The fucker rented a three-bedroom house in his name." Luca barged into my office with three other of my men.

"Let's go, call everyone, get the guns. We need to go now." I ordered and everyone started running to get all we need.

Hold on my bella just a little more, I'm coming for you.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you