Venti­quattro

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

"Hi Rafaello, how are you?"

"Look it's the nanny! What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to see if you were comfortable?" Now is my time, just like he did to me, I'm gonna entertain myself. He looks tired, poor thing!

"Couldn't be better." He said sarcastically.

"Let me help you, wait a second." I said and got a chair for him to sit on.

"Come Rafaello, sit here, it's better than the cold, dirty floor." I said and he surprisingly sat on the chair.

"That rope looks really tight and uncomfortable." I said and went to the table full of things to torture people, I'll do to him what I thought was the worst thing he did to me, can you guess? The barbed wire, not the beatings, not the whip or being electrocuted, no, the barbed wire around my wrists and ankles was the worst because they stayed there for days all that while he moved me around.

I pick up the barbed wire carefully and went to him.

"Got nothing to say Rafaello? You talked a lot when you were with me in that room. Let me take care of that ropes, stay still." Slowly so I didn't hurt myself I wrapped the wire around his wrists and ankles, the spikes puncturing his skin, his blood running down his hands, that's how I felt and the pain so much you want to scream to the whole world. He hisses in pain.

But I didn't scream, I didn't give him that satisfaction, maybe that's all I should do here, make him scream make him beg to stop. Once again I'm in front of the table choosing one blade, I pick up a clip-saber knife, sharp enough to cut through bone.

"Comfortable Rafaello?" I said when I got to his side.

"You bitch I should've killed you when I could."

"You're right, you should've, and I wanted that, but you didn't so now it's time for me to have some fun don't you think? Tell me something useful about your boss's business and maybe I can go easy on you."

"I don't have names just cities."

"Start naming them." I said and started cutting him, not too deep not too shallow. Cut here, cut there, another one here, another one there. I was cutting all way through his arms while he was talking and squirming.

"Orlando, Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Phoenix that's the ones I delivered."

"How many per delivery?"

"Four, six no more, he always said to not give all at the same time and he always picks small orders to not get unwanted attention."

"Anything else? Children?" At this point, he was all bloody, his arms full of cuts.

"No, no children, around 20 years all of them."

"Well thank you for your help, not, you shouldn't have done this in the first place. I'm not going to kill you Rafaello but I'll make sure you can't touch anyone else in the future."

"What you're going to do?" He asked, his eyebrows were so raised that blended with his hair.

"Don't worry. Take deep breaths, you have a few minutes until the pain comes I'm not heartless." I said and went to Luca.

"Luca, can you call the doc to come here with a lot of bandages, please?"

"Hmm, Isabella we usually don't give them medical treatment."

"I don't want to kill him and he's going to lose a lot of blood."

"Okay I'll call him, he should be down here in ten."

"Grazie."{thank you}Time for the last weapon. I took it in my hand and studied the weight, this is going to hurt like a bitch but it's the only way he won't touch another person.

"Hi, Isabella you called for me."

I told Doc what my plan was, he was looking at me like I grew two heads but didn't say anything. The room was filled with grunts and the sound of bones breaking. Lucas had already finished with his guy, his face was all swollen and he was knocked out on the floor. Dante was with brass knuckles beating Giordani, I think he's going to kill him with his hands. The smell of blood overpowered any other smell in this place, at this point I was ready to get out of here.

"Our friendship has come to an end Rafaello. Stay still will you?" I positioned myself behind him with the mini axe in my hands, one swing, and his left hand fell to the floor, he was screaming so loud I bet they could hear him in Spain, one last swing and his right hand joined the other. Clean cuts, he's lucky I called the doc to wrap him. My business here was done, now I want to shower take this awfully smell and blood from my body.

"Luca tell Dante I went to my room for a shower please, I'll meet you in his office."

"Va bene."{Alright}

I went upstairs, took my clothes off, and took my much needed shower. I could say that I feel so much better, that everything is behind me, and what is in the past is in the past. But I can't, I can't just forget what happened, and I don't want to, to be honest, I'll always carry the scars to remind and I'm fine with it, it just shows what I survived.

I went through hell and survived it.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you