Quattro

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

My things are unpacked and all in their places, my room is big and screams luxury everywhere you look, light gray walls, big windows, a queen-size bed, with white bedding, the floor is carpet in a darker shade as the walls, a walk-in closet. The bathroom is even better, walls and floor with Italian white marble with light gray veins all over it, a big tub and a shower cabin with glass walls, two washstands with a big mirror behind.

Now is time to go meet little Lorenzo. I left my room and knock on the room in front.

"Yes?" Said a girl voice from the inside, I opened the door and make my way in.

"Hi, I'm Isabella, Lorenzo's new nanny."

"Oh, certo! {right!} Hi, I'm Emilia, Dante's sister and this is Lorenzo, say 'hi' baby." She said.

"Hi, baby." Lorenzo said, and we laugh.

"Hi, piccolo ragazzo,{little guy} how are you, I'm Isabella."

"Itabewa." He said, and we end up laughing again, I can already tell he is a little timid to talk to other people.

"You can call me Bella, but just you." I said and winked to Emilia, and she smiled at me.

"Lorenzo, let's show Isabella around the house? And next, you show her all your toys?" Emilia asked him.

"."{yes}

"Come, Isabella, I'll show you the living and dining room, kitchen, gym, outside, the areas most people use." She said to me.

"Sure, thank you. Lorenzo, can you hold my hand, I'm afraid to get lost in your house?" I said to him, and he gave me his tiny hand. I'm glad he gave me his hand, at least he is not afraid of me and that is good, I want him to trust me.

We went all around the house, we even saw the gym, one of my favorite rooms. Tomorrow I can do my routine normally, we met a few people, some maids, and the two cooks, so far everyone is friendly. But I saw some man, probably guards looking at me sideways, I don't like that but I understand, for now, I'm an outsider, and these people don't trust easily. Now I'm in Lorenzo's room, we are playing with his cars and trucks, this kid is so cute.

"So piccolo ragazzo{little guy}, you call me Bella, can I call you Enzo?" I asked him and he nodded. I can feel that the more time we spent together he trusts me more, he even asked me all kind of questions, where I'm from, my age, where I live, in that last one I told him I would live with him, and he smiled at me.

" Let's eat lunch, we can play a little more after, va bene Enzo?"{alright}

"Va bene." He said to me and took my hand, we made our way downstairs.

The table was set for two, I guess it's just me and Lorenzo. We sat in our places and soon the food was placed in front of me, I helped Lorenzo with his meals and he ate everything after I saw that he was a little tired so I put him in bed for a nap, for what I was told he usually sleeps one hour. I saw a baby monitor, and because this is my first day, I decided to take it with me. I went to the library and chose a book, I was reading by the window, when I heard footsteps, I looked up and saw Dante coming to me.

"How's your first day going?" He asked me.

"So far so good, Lorenzo is a really sweet boy." I told him.

"Yes, he is. I'm glad you two are getting along, I'll leave you to your reading, excuse me. "

"Grazie."{thank you} I said, and he got out of the library, this man is something else and the way his suit wraps his toned body, it's perfect. When I meet him, I had to control myself, so I didn't stare at him. His tanned skin is perfect, blue eyes, he's so tall that I have to look up when he's next to me. I don't even know how to describe such perfection. Dio mio! {My god!}

The rest of the day was calm, Lorenzo woke up, we played, and draw with crayons, dinner time, shower and put him in bed, Dante came up to read a bedtime story for him, was a very cute moment if you ask me. After o left Lorenzo's room took my time in the tub, when I was done I set my alarm to 4:45 and went to sleep.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you