ʚ4ɞ

I just realized that my favorite show is ACTUALLY over. Like it just hit me omg. Anyways, dress reference in the picture above! :) & No you're not sleeping with Drachoe Malfoy yet..😋

*Mature content
________________

"Today's the day!" Allie said pulling out her dress. "I'm so excited!" She squealed. She sat in the chair in front of the mirror so she could start on her hair.

I looked over at Hannah to see her sitting on her bed, she seemed sad.

"Han, are you okay?" I asked sitting next to her. She looked up at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes. But who would hurt her?

"What would you do if a boy just used you for his pleasure?" She said quietly. My eyes slightly widened considering this has never happened to me.

"Well," I sighed. Trying to think of what to say. Maybe I should've just let her sit here. "I would show him what he missed out on." I smiled finally coming up with something.

"You're right Y/n," She stood up and smiled. "You're so right!" She said as she walked out the door. Allie looked back at me.

"You've never dealt with that." She giggled. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my dress. Allie's eyes widened at it.

I've never showed her my dress yet. I smiled and went to go put it on. I came out and saw Allie dressed in her's. It was a light blue color with flowers laced on the top and it was short.

Allie and Luna planned their dresses together. Luna's was alike but it had different colors along the bottom.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled and hugged her. Nicolas barged in and looked at us in awe. "Wow," He said breathlessly.

He grabbed two corsets from his pocket. "Surprise." He grinned as he slid them on our wrists. He held out both his hands for us to grab.

I gripped his hand, I was so nervous. We made our way to the great hall. Everyone was dancing. I looked around the room for a certain person.

"Y/n." I heard and felt him touch my shoulders. I turned around, big smile on my face. He looked at in awe.

He was about to say about say something else but Hermione interrupted him. "Ron said he'd help me with something, so he won't be with you much tonight." She said rudely.

I was confused, and by the look on ron's face so was he. "Hermione I-" But she kicked him making him shut up.

Without another word they left.

I knitted my eyebrows in sadness and confusion. I bought this dress because we had an outfit planned. What could be more important?

I went and sat down at an empty table. After a few minutes ron came back. But he was out of breath, he placed his hands on his knee's and caught his breath.

"Y/n I am so sorry. But I can't be here tonight, Harry has something we need to do and it's very important. I'm sorry." He said with guilt in his eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to think. What if he was cheating with Hermione? What if he's lying and just doesn't want to be here?

I was going to say something but I looked up and caught Draco's gaze. He seem anxious, and moved his eyes to the seat next to him.

"That's fine Ronald. I don't care." I lied and stood up.

Please chase after me.

But I looked back and he was gone. I sighed and closed my eyes. I looked up to see Draco still watching me.