Chapter 1 - What if

That day when Dixie got in that Uber her life immediately changed. She knew it would but never knew it would change this much.

When she first left, she thought about turning back and telling the driver to stop and turn around but even though she wanted to so badly, she knew this is what she had to do. Not only for herself but for her friends as well.

That night she got home, she immediately started packing, she knew she had to go further away from her friends and Noah and leave everything behind her because she wanted a new start and the only way to do that was to forget everyone and leave everything in her past.

One week from that night had pass, she kept regretting her decision, about leaving everything.

She couldn't stand being away from all her friends, so she did the unthinkable and decided to take a Uber back. She didn't go to see Noah, she went back to be with her sister and friends that she miss endlessly and it was there day of graduation so of course she had to attend but just the thought of seeing him, would give her more assurance that he was ok and that he was able to live just fine without her.

Even though she couldn't...she hope he would have been a mess like her or worse, since she ran out on him but once she got to their school she was at a lost of words.

He was there hanging out with all their friends and her. The girl he cheated on her with. Laughing and having the time of their lives without her, as if this new girl replaced her...

And you may be wondering, how does Dixie even know what she looks like? Well Dixie, like any other girl would have, decided to snoop onto Instagram and find out anything she could about this girl and why Noah cheated on her with her...

When on Instagram she realized she would have cheated on herself if she could pulled that girl too.

Although she knew this information would get in her head she still needed to know why she wasn't enough for him and what did this girl have that Dixie didn't, she found out she was an fucking model. Like come on, now she had to compete with an model and she was in a good college and was really smart from what she saw and she was of course beautiful.

But even with all this information she couldn't wrap her head around the idea of why he cheated on her. She gave him everything and from her point of view they seem to be at there happiness point of there relationship and you could have ask anyone and they would all say the same thing because everyone thought they would last forever....she even thought that, but their he was, having his arms around her shoulder, laughing and smiling, and being happy.

Dixie was sad to say the least, she lost her boyfriend and her best friends too from what she could see but she didn't understand because he said he love her but to her you wouldn't say you love someone without actually meaning it.

Because the word love is so powerful and the definition of love is an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone and you can't just let that go for someone you just met one night.

While she was standing their thinking about all this she looked up with her watery eyes and lock eyes with the one person she never wish to see again.

He look at her with a sad expression written all over his face. They must have locked eyes for so long because everything and everyone just seem to disappear. But that moment was quickly ruined when she saw that girl, pull his face to look at her and kiss him and she then turn her head towards Dixie giving her an wink before laughing.

In that moment Dixie wanted to run up to that girl and slap her right in her face and not regret a single amount of pain she might caused towards her, but instead she got this tingling feeling in her stomach and immediately felt like she had to throw up. She ran towards the garbage bin and threw up but by the time she was done she look up and notice Noah walking over so she quickly turn around and walk back into her car and drove straight home.

All she kept thinking was how she knew this was a bad idea from the start and that she should have just stay home. Once she arrived home she ran upstairs to her room and straight to her bathroom. Charli kept asking her what happened and why she kept throwing up but she soon stop as she saw Dixie crying and decided the only thing she could do right now was to comfort her sister.

That night she couldn't count the amount of times she threw up.

With her cheeks stain with tears and how dehydrated she felt, she look up to her worry sister and decided to tell her what happened...

Her sister shocked and mad that the boy she thought loved her sister would do something so bad to hurt her. But that didn't stop her from wondering why Dixie kept throwing up that much until an question pop into her head. It would all make sense if it was true after all.

But it couldn't have, right? But the though couldn't leave Charli's mind.

What if Dixie was pregnant?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: This is the first chapter of the sequel from high school love. I hope you guys enjoy it so far and make sure you read "High school live" before this one. Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me if you want, I love you guys so much and remember to stay safe ❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 1002