Chapter 8

Recap: everyone is chillin at the boys house and layah wants to go upstairs with ray ;)

Bree here! NO I have never done any of this lol. My older bro tells me what to write really. When you see •••••, the rated R part is over and my job is done. To the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-in the room-

Layah: *pushes him on the bed and crawls on top of him* I'm in charge this time.

Ray: yes ma'am.

(She kisses him and while she's doing that she slips off his shirt and runs her fingers up and down his abs. he takes her shirt off and she begins kissing and sucking on his neck. She kisses all the way down his stomach until she gets to his waist. She looks at him with lust in her eyes then begins to undo his belt. Once she gets it off, she pulls his boxers down and is pretty shocked.)

Layah: woahh wtf.

Ray: *smirks* can't handle 9 inches?

Layah: *smirks* well we bout to find out aren't we?

(She grabs his D with both hands and starts stroking it while she licks the tip)

Ray:*groans* ughh why you teasin bae? Don't do that please

Layah: *stops and smirks* well remember that you asked for it.

Ray:*confused* huh?

(Layah grabs his D again and shoves it in her mouth. The WHOLE 9 inches. )

Ray: HOLY SHIT!

Layah: *smirks but still sucking*

(She continues to slurp and suck violently (although he loves it) for about 7 more minutes)

Ray: WOAH!*she stops* Ok unless you like the taste of kids I suggest you stop.

Layah: *thinks* nahhh *she sucks really fast and he cums all in her mouth* mmm your kids taste like pineapples.

Ray: *laughs* you freaky as fuck. Now come up here its my turn now.

(She lays down and he kisses her. As they make out he pulls her shorts and panties down and kisses his way down there.)

Ray: try not to scream too loud okay? *winks*

Layah: yo cocky ass.

Ray: if anyone knows how "cocky" I am it's you *smirks*

Layah: oh shut up.

(Ray licks her P very slightly but she still moans. )

Ray: *chuckles* damn you moan easily.

Layah: *rolls her eyes* really ray. Stop teasing me!

Ray: *laughs and mocks her* "we'll remember, you asked for it"

( he shoves his long tongue in her and she gasps. He smirks and licks around and up and down her cl*t. She is moaning very loudly and pushes rays head deeper. He begins to push his tongue deeper each time until she cums in his mouth)

Ray: mmmm! I'm pretty sure you taste better than me.

Layah: *laughs*god you're disgusting.

Ray: *kisses her* you love it though.

Layah: hell yeah I-*GCO*

Ray: *enters her* you were saying?

Layah: *gasps* DAMN BOY! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST WARNED A NIGGA!

Ray: but that's no fun. *kisses her cheek*

15 minutes later...

Ray: *still fucking* you on the pill right?