Chapter 26

(Gabby's POV)
Hearing those words broke me. I just gave my virginity, something I'll NEVER get back, to this boy, and he stomps on my heart in the process. "I love you, Alayah." the words replayed in my head over, and over, haunting my thoughts and dreams. I look down at his face, shadowed by a creamy haze from the sun shining through the hotel window. He looked peaceful, and satisfied. But the question burning a hole in my skull is, is he satisfied with me? Was he thinking about her when he was in me? Was that love making? Or was I just another fuck for him? Either way I'm pissed. I angrily got out the bed and attempted to put my clothes on. I finally found where I had thrown my dress last night, and struggled to get in it since my legs hurt. Stupid Ray. Forcing my heels onto my feet, I tried to leave, but I fell and made too much noise, which resulted in Ray waking up.

He rubbed his eyes, sitting up and letting his unruly hair flow down his back and over his shoulders.

His voice still raspy and sleepy, he said "babe, where you going?"

"Away from you, you asshole." I said as I tried to put my heels on properly.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I threw my purse down and crossed my arms. "What happened last night, Ray?"

"We had sex?"

" Just sex right? Just what I thought." I grabbed my purse and got ready to walk out the door again.

Ray hopped out of bed, quickly found his boxers and ran over to the door just in time to close it in front of me.

"Gabrial, you're not leaving until you talk to me. "

I stared at him angrily, then attempted the open the door again. He slammed it shut once again, and looked at me for an explanation.

"Dammit Ray! Were you thinking about her when we had sex last night?"

"No! I don't even know who 'her' is!"

"Alayah! Were you thinking about her? And don't fucking lie to me cause I already know the answer."

Looking shocked, he replied unsurely "No! I'm over her man. I'm with you now and with you only. I love you. What made you ask some shit like that?" He nervously chuckled.

"You fucking liar. Last night before we fell asleep, you said I love you, Alayah. "

His eyes widened in surprise as I stared him down, waiting for a response.
"You must be hearing things because I definitely said Gabby. I love you. "

"Stop telling me you love me! You clearly don't know what love is. Stop."

"But I do-"

"You know what? Call me when you get over that bitch, you fucking asshole. "

With that, I walked out, leaving him standing in the hotel room door.

(Ray's POV)
She just left. In a relationship, I never fuck up. It's always her. But now that I have, I hate this shit man. She hates me now, all because of one person. Me. What am I blaming Alayah for? We have our differences and all but I know the real her. The stuff y'all didn't see. Did you know she was an amazing artist? Yeah! That girl can paint and draw her ass off. She let me into her soft side that nobody knew about. All everyone ever sees is loud, ghetto, ratchet Alayah. She's way more than that. Shes been through a lot, so she acts tough on the outside. She told me she was bullied when she was younger, because one day, when her dad picked her up, he called her the 'ugly twin' and all the other kids heard. Since then, they teased her, and laughed at her; until High school. After 8th grade summer vacation, she came back to school with curvy hips, bigger breasts, and a smile to die for since her braces were gone. Guys began drooling over her, and I was one of them. I had only seen her at a party once, but she never saw me or talked to me. So when I got her, I was ecstatic. She was too. She got all the attention she never got from anyone when she was younger, and I guess she let it get to her head. So, she ended up cheating, and I called her every name I could think of. I am an asshole. Part of me is still mad as fuck that she cheated and got pregnant, but the other half wants to forgive her. I mean, I didn't cheat, but being on the bad guy side now, I want to be forgiven. That's all she wanted, and I shut her down. I think I should talk to her, so I can feel some type of peace. Especially if those kids are mine. Besides, how could I expect gabby to forgive me if I can't forgive someone else? I can't. I'm going over there.