Chapter 15

IT'S PARTY DAY Y'ALL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- July 11th, Amilah and Alayah's Birthday-

(Prodigy's POV)

Today's my baby's birthday :) I have a whole day planned out for her until the party starts tonight at 11:00. I'm so happy it's her birthday! It's also our one month anniversary, and I know I may be moving fast but I think I'm gonna tell her I love her tonight on stage. But first I'm gonna give her breakfast in bed with all her favorites: a cream cheese bagel with bacon , 2 scrambled eggs and simply lemonade with mango(A/N: my mouth is WATERING). I walked in the room with the tray of food and she looked so peaceful that I didn't wanna wake her up, but I had to so we could get this day started. I quietly set the tray down on the nightstand, then bent down and kissed her softly on her neck, her cheek, and then her lips. Her eyes fluttered open revealing her big, beautiful hazel eyes. A smile slowly crept onto her face as she sat up and rested her back against the head board.

Me: Good morning beautiful :)

Mimi: Good morning :)

Me: happy birthday baby *hands her tray*

Mimi: you made all my favorites! Thanks baby *kisses his cheek*

Me: you're welcome. When you finish eating, get dressed cause I got a whole day planned out for you

Mimi: mmkay

I walked out and went to my other bathroom so I could take a shower and freshen up. After I got out I put on my clothes and some cologne and went and fixed myself some breakfast.

(Amilah's POV)

Ahh I'm finally 18! I gotta call my sister and tell her happy bday :) And Prodigy is just.....perfect. He's everything I could ever ask for in a boyfriend. He makes me feel beautiful. And i always feel safe with him, like nothing can happen to me. He reminds me of Neiko in a way, and I think I love him, but I don't know what love is. Anyway, after I finished my amazing breakfast, I got up and took a shower and stuff. I straightened my hair and went to get dressed. I put on my clothes, grabbed my phone and told prod I was ready. Prodigy walked up to me, took my hand and spun me around. He pulled me toward him and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

Prodigy: why are you so damn beautiful? *kisses her neck*

Me: *giggles* prod lets just go.

Prodigy: alright. *opens door* ladies first.

Me: thank you

Prodigy: *looks at her butt* no thank you *smirks*

Me: *playfully hits him* boy come on!

(Ray's POV)

Man I can't believe I got played. I shoulda known she was a hoe. She did let me finger her the night I asked her out. But it's all good though cause I got somethin for her ass. Ima go pick up her present, or what was her present and by the time I get back it'll be time for the party. I got dressed and grabbed my phone, SnapBack and g-shock and I walked out. I guess I'm wearin all black cause that's how I feel. Y'all remember that morning I went out of town? Well I went to Orlando to talk to a dog breeder. Both Mimi and Layah really like Yorkiepoos so I looked into getting one for layah and prod was gonna get one for Mimi. I'm about to go pick them up but now they're both for Milah cause layah ain't gettin shit from me. As mad as I am right now, I'm still gonna call to wish her a happy birthday so she thinks everything is all good.

-phone convo-

Her: hello?

Me: hey happy birthday.