Chapter 29

"Surprise." He smirked evilly.

"W-what are you- why am I-"

"You talk too much." He stated before putting a strip of duck tape over my lips.

"We both know how we feel about each other. I've been wanting you for the longest I swear. I was comfortable just watching you everyday. Showering, eating, driving, fucking. But your stupid ass boyfriend just had to push my buttons."

"Mmmhmgmf!" I tried to talk.

He rolled his eyes and snatched the tape off of my mouth. It hurt.

"What the fuck are you talking about you sick ass bastard? Prodigy never did anything to you!"

"He tried me."

*Flashback*

It was storming outside and the power had gone out at Jasmine's house. It was saturday night and we were currently playing truth or dare. The last dare caused someone to yell "Penis" and Ray was laughing hysterically as he read the next question.

"Alright. Jawan has to kiss Amilah for ten seconds."

Prod rolled his eyes and sighed. "Man what the fuck?"

"Its just a game babe, chill." Amilah reassured him.

"Whatever man. I'm not looking."

Jawan crawled over to Amilah and began to kiss her. He grabbed her by her neck and shoved his tongue in her mouth. His eyes never closed.

"Alright it's been ten seconds. Sit yo ass down."

Jawan smirked as he wiped his mouth. "You just mad cause she liked it."

Prod stood up and got in his face. "Oh word? Wanna run that shit by me again?"

"Nigga ain't nobody scared of you. I could have Amilah if I really wanted her. Believe that."

"You won't lay another hand on her for the rest of your life. Believe THAT."

Prince noticed how heated they were getting, so he stood up and pushed them apart. "Y'all chil out."

"You don't want me to prove you wrong. Be careful what you say fuck boy." Jawan said looking Prod in the face.

Prodigy nodded his head and began to walk away, or so we thought. He turned around and started to swing at Jawan.

Amilah caught his arm before any damage was done. "BABY CHILL!"

He turned to Amilah with rage in his eyes. "This nigga talkin' shit and i'm about to beat his ass. You better get him Amilah!"

Trey was one of the only ones strong enough to hold Prodigy back, so he got up and held him back.

"Chill out bro!"

"Naw fuck that. Let him lay another HAND on her and I WILL fuck him up."

"We'll see about that." Jawan said as Amilah took Prod to another room.

"He said I'd never lay a hand on you ever again. So I'm proving him wrong while paid AND getting what I wanted all along. Isn't that great?" He said as he ran his fingers across my breasts. I bit his hand so he would stop touching me, but he slapped me. Hard.

"The only reason i'm keeping this tape off of your mouth is because of those lips of yours....but since you wanna play dirty, I will too."

He took out a syringe and squirted it in the air.