Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to @therealmccoy! Luh yew bew bew❤ make sure you check out her stories! Now on to mine😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ramsey's POV)

Why the fuck did I just leave...that was free pussy! But for some reason, it didn't feel right. It felt good af though. But I can't do that to Maia...wait, we not even dating. Man fuck that shit Ima at least go back and nut. I knocked, and she came to the door standing behind it so I could only see her head.

Layah: back so soon ? *smirks*

Me: yeah, umm I had a quick emergency call I had to make.

That was a good ass lie.

Layah: oh okay. Well let's finish what we started

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She kissed me as she unbuckled my pants. We kissed all the way to her room until she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of my dick. She slowly slid down my dick, clenching her walls around it very time she went down. She was riding it real slow, teasin the fuck outta me. "Girl stop all that damn teasin." "Whatever you say daddy" she moaned. She sexy as fuck! As soon as she said that she started slamming herself on my dick. The room was filled with moans and the sound of her skin slapping against mine as I was about to climax. Right before I came, she went to the top of my dick and slammed down as hard as she could making both of us cum. "Shit" she said as she got off of me.

Me: damn girl, you ain't have to put it on a nigga like that.

Layah: hey I was horny. Don't judge me *giggles*

Me: yeah whatever bitch thanks for the nut.

LMAO she was surprised as fuck. I grabbed my shit, chucked up the duces✌and left. As soon as I got in the car and pulled off, I realized I fucked up. Bad. I ain't have no condom on the second time and I nutted in her. SHIT.

(Layah's POV)

Did this nigga just play me? Man whatever he was just a piece of dick just like I was a piece of pussy. I sprayed the room with febreeze and took a shower. When I came out, I put on some sweats and a tee that said FUCK OFF. Then went downstairs cause I was hungry. "We gon have the best sex eva, best sex eva, ima superman in dat, like I don't know how to ac-"

Me: hello?

Ray: hey baby

Me:oh hey

Ray: what you doin?

Me: finna fix something to eat.

Ray: oh cool. You made yo food yet?

Me: naw I just walked in the kitchen. Why?

Ray: oh cause you need to come open this door.

Me: huh?

Just then I heard the doorbell. When I opened it, and saw ray standing there with a big box of pizza and my favorite soda, pineapple fanta.

Ray: surprise?

Me: hey baby ! Come in so I can kiss you.

Ray: haha hey baby. *sets the food on the counter*

Me: come here

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes cause he's like 6 inches taller than me -__- he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

Me: I....Missed...You *in between kisses*

Ray: I missed you too. So what you been up to?

Me: nothin really, just chillin.