Chapter 9

Recap: yesterday all the girls went to the boys house and chilled, ray and layah did the nasty(ALREADY smh.), and today Milah has a date with prod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milah: *wakes up and rolls over to check phone*

Text: Prod<3

Goodmorning baby :) I had good time chillin with you yesterday, and I can't wait to see you tonight. I'm picking you up at 8:00 and I want you to dress ready to lose cause we're going to Dave and busters! :P miss you! Love, prod<3

(End text)

Milah: *smiles*(thinking: yayy! I need to go shopping....but I honestly don't wanna go with layah this time she flirts too damn much. I'll ask Jazz then.)

(Text convo)

To: Jazzie Fizzle ;D :P

Mimi:Hey boo! :)

Jazzie: hey Mimi! wassup?

Mimi: can you come to the mall with me today pwease? I have a date with prod and I want you to help me pick an outfit

Jazzie: sure where he takin you?

Mimi: umm Dave and busters

Jazzie: awe ok. You want me to pick you up or....?

Mimi: ill come get you and we'll go together

Jazzie: iight see ya

(End text)

I got dressed some turquoise hollister sweat pants, a pink hollister tank top,and my south beach lebrons. I also just threw my hair into a sloppy bun cause ain't nobody got time fo dat! lol I crack myself up. After I got ready I went to layahs room to tell her I was leaving.

Milah: *in layahs doorway* hey lay I'm about to leave

Layah: *groans* bring back some drugs please.

Milah: *laughs* what's wrong witchu?

Layah: *mumbles in pillow* ray ray! I'm sore as fuck.

Milah: *chuckles* Advil or ibuprofen?

Layah: all of the above.

Milah: iight I got you boo *grabs keys* aight I'm out! ✌

(Jazz's POV)

Well I better get ready. Maia looks pretty tired from whoopin the boys asses in dance central lol. I'll let her sleep, so I left a note on her iPhone that I left. I took a shower and washed my hair. I think I'll leave it big and curly today. Anyways, I put on a black and white striped tank top from Abercrombie with light wash ripped skinny jeans and black and white obsidians. I went downstairs, fixed me and Maia some French toast and eggs and before long Mimi was outside.

-in the car-

Mimi: wassup jazzy fizzle

Jazz: hey mimi

Milah: alright so you wanna go to the mall now? Or..

Jazz: you wanna get mani pedi's first?

Milah: yeah I need one bad. My fingernails lookin like continents and states *laughs*

Jazz: *giggles* ok

(Maia's POV)

I woke up to an empty house....oh well. I checked my phone and saw that Jazz left me a note. I'm gonna be all bored by myself -___- . Well Ramsey did say call him when I needed company....I'ma call him after I go to the bathroom. Ughhhh FML. My fuckin period's on. Lemme call him.