Chapter 12

(Milah's POV)

I woke up from the best sleep I've had in a long time to find myself wrapped securely in Prodigy's strong arms. I looked up at him, seeing him smiling in his peaceful sleep. I rubbed my finger softly against his jawline right before he opened his eyes and looked at me.

Prod: Goodmorning baby :)

His sleepy voice is sexy as fuck.

Prod: *chuckles* thank you

Me: I said that out loud?

Prod: yep.

Me: well it is...anyways, I'm hungry

Prod: okay. You wanna stay here or go somewhere?

Me: I kinda don't feel like going anywhere..

Prod: ight well you go take a shower and stuff and ill make some breakfast

Milah: I thought you didn't cook *smirks*

Prod: ehh I was feelin lazy that night

Me: whatever ima go take a shower now

I went to take a shower and did all my hygiene stuff. I threw on a romper some vans and a cardigan and left my hair out curly. When I came out the bathroom and went into his little kitchen, I found him setting 2 plates full of food on the table.

Prod: oh there you are babe. You look beautiful :)

Me: thanks baby.

I pecked his lips and began eating.

Me: Prod this is amazing.

Prod: thanks. Glad you like it :)

We just ate our breakfast and talked and laughed for the rest of the morning.

(Maia's POV)

I woke up a little late this morning....oh well. I see that Jazz went grocery shopping so I'm just gonna head to the dance studio. I took a shower and threw on an old off the shoulder Marilyn Monroe crop top with some sweats and some high top Air Force ones. When I got there I hooked up my phone and played dance for you by beyonce. I closed my eyes and let the music take over my body. When I was finished, I opened my eyes revealing a very surprised prince.

Me: ummm so how long have you been standing there?

Prince: *smirked* since you closed your eyes. You're amazing

Me: *blushes* thanks....I guess i should get going so you could use the studio now.

Prince: NO! I mean, I think you should stay..we could dance together. Only if you'd like...

Me: sure :)

He plugged up his phone and turned on one night stand by Keri Hilson ft. Chris brown. We circled each other for a while, then I stood in front of him. I body rolled on him, spun, then walked away smirking. He then came up behind me and started grinding. As much as I wanted to pass out, I decided to keep this game going. I started grinding on his area but he didn't even seem phased. We kept dancing and my shoelaces were untied so we both fell, and I landed on top of him. When we fell his shades must've come off because I just noticed how beautiful his big brown eyes were. Before I knew it we were in a full-fledged make out session. Every time our lips touched, I swear there were fireworks everywhere. And when he touched me, it felt like my skin was on fire, yet I got goosebumps. We finally pulled away and he smiled at me with his perfect teeth.

Prince: soo, even though I didn't ask yet, that's a yes to dinner tonight right?

Me: of course :)

Prince: great. By the way you're really clumsy *chuckles*

Me: *hits him playfully* oh shut up

Prince: if I shut up will you stay here? I like this position *smirks*

Me: boy bye.

I got up off of him and got my stuff and started to walk out the door. As soon as I was about to walk out, he grabbed my arm, spun me around and kissed me one more time.

Prince: i'll pick you up at 8 :)

I blushed, said okay and drove back home.

(Layah's POV)

I'm boredddd :( I ain't got none in a minute! I know ray went out of town this morning with his friend for something, so I'm all alone again. I got up, did my hygiene crap and decided to go for a run. I was about to changed my shoelaces when I remembered Ramsey ;) I took the receipt out the bag and called him up.

Ram: hello?

Me: hey Ramsey, it's Alayah

Ram: ......Alayah?

Me: yeah, I met you at finish line the other day when I was getting new shoelaces.

Ram: oh yeah wassup shawty :)

Me: well, my boyfriends outta town and my sisters not here so I'm kinda lonely and I could use some company.....

Ram: alright, text me the address and ill be over there :)

Me: mmkay byee ;)

Ram: bye.

This should be fun ;) what ray doesn't know won't hurt him right? I put on my blue lace lingerie set and threw on a short silk robe over it. I went downstairs and made some waffles and bacon and waited for my guest.

About thirty minutes latter the door bell rang.

Me: hey :)

Ram: wassup ma?

We hugged and then I led him to the couch in the living room. He sat and I sat right next to him.

Ram: soo what you wanna do?

Me: well I was thinking we could watch a movie...or make one ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ran my finger down his chest and gave him a seductive look. I leaned in, and we began kissing. I climbed on top of him and unbuttoned his pants. I took out his dick and began licking and sucking on it. "Aww shit" he moaned. Right before he was about to cum he pulled me up and started kissing me as he stuck his fingers inside of me. He eventually went down on me and started eating me out. I moaned his name getting louder every time he hit my spot. When i came, he licked his fingers and put on a condom. I whispered into his ear that we should take this to the room. Not breaking our kiss, he picked me up and began to walk to my room. In the hallway he stopped walking and put himself inside of me. FUCK! I said it really loud too. He immediately began pounding me, wasting no time going slow, but then he stopped.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me: what's wrong?

Ram: I can't do this, I gotta go.

With that, he put his clothes on, grabbed his stuff and left. Well it was good while it lasted. I hope nobody finds out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not my best chapter but anyway, that cheatin muthafucka!

Will Milah ever learn to trust prod?

How will Maia and prince's date go?

Why did ray go out of town?

Why did Ramsey stop?

Will anyone find out?

All these questions will be answered within the next few chapters. Comment what you think will happen.

-Jazzy<3