Chapter 19

(Alayah's POV) 

I sat in the cold hospital room and stared blankly at the floor as sunlight began to seep into my window. Being alone has really given me time to contemplate and evaluate my life. According to my dead father, I'm the "ugly one", I'm a hoe, I'm pregnant with twins and I don't know who the father is, I'm 18, and my senior year starts in about a week, and Ray hates me. Almost everyone at my high school was at that party, so now everyone thinks I'm a whore. Great right? I think I may be able to ask how far along I am today. My thoughts were interrupted by a nurse walking in to bring my breakfast and check my vitals. She smiled at me and said good morning. 

Me: Goodmorning. Do you have the test results to see how far along I am? 

Nurse: I'm sorry but you're not far along enough to tell. If you come back in a month, I'm sure we'd be able to tell you. 

What kinda shit is that? You can tell me I'm not far enough to tell, but you can't tell me? Df? Ughh. 

Me: okay thank you. 

She walked out leaving me alone with this nasty ass food. I can't wait till my sister gets here to pick me up. I was boringly looking around the room when I realized I had my phone! I've been sitting here staring at nothing forever! Like I don't feel stupid enough. I reached over to pick up my phone, but stopped midair when a searing pain ran through my arm. I forgot completely about this arm brace I have to wear since I sprained my arm when I fell off stage. I slowly continued reaching for my phone. After I got it, I pressed the sleep button to see my lock screen. I was greeted by what seemed like hundreds of notifications. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram was all I could see. I put in my code, 0611, which was Ray and I's anniversary, and unlocked my phone. I went to twitter and saw nothing but tweets about me.. 

Maia @HiyaI'mMaia: Talk shit bout my girl in person and you WILL get hit. #RememberThat 

Trey@iMakeHerBedRoc: y'all niggas wrong af for this. Imagine if y'all were in the situation? 

Prodigy@Prod_the_G: y'all are hypocrites. If anything y'all should be praying for her. 

Prince@Princemisfit: y'all chill out with this shit man.. She hurt her arm last night when she fell. 

Brandon@SheShowsIThrow: she probably hurt her arm from all the damn hand jobs she gave! 

Zonnique@ImaStar:@SheShowsIThrow LMAO!! 

Austin D.@NatBullshit:@iRamThatAss Smash and pass her to the team bruh!  

Jasmine L.@JazziHatesYouu: All these nobodies wanna get involved in the drama, but won't say shit in person?#OhOk  

Ramsey L.@iRamThatAss:@NatBullshit chill out bruh. She's pregnant. 

Austin D.@NatBullshit:@iRamThatAss damn bruh.. you the daddy?  

Ramsey L.@iRamThatAss: @NatBullshit she don't know but I still got my nut so...#IDGAF 

Amilah@ReadingIsMyLove: Leave my sister the hell alone! Y'all don't know shit so go read a book you fucking assholes. 

Elise J.@BowDownBitches: woahh she's pregnant?!@iWillLayahBitchOut is officially the BIGGEST slut I know. 

Diggy S.@Jetsetter: y'all leave her tf alone! Stop acting all "holier than thou" and find something else to do. Everyone fucks up. 

Reginae C.@iDontLikeYou: what a fucking slut.. 

Bahja R.@BeholdMyBeautyBitch: @iWillLayahBitchOut is the prime example of a #TypicalHoe 

Breaunna W.@SuchADoll: y'all chill out with all that unnecessary drama. She's already stressed enough, leave the girl alone damn.#Instagators 

Zonnique P.@ImaStar:@iWillLayahBitchOut shit happens when you fuck with what's mine.#WatchYourFatassBack