Chapter 27

(Jasmine's POV)

I woke up the next morning with a major IDGAF attitude. Like, I honestly am not in the mood today. I rolled over to check my phone, and saw that I had a text,

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

💙Chres💙: I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now, but I'm sorry. I love you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm really not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. And today I'm not going to school, I'm just going over to Larry and Eddie's mansion to finish the decorations for the dance on Friday, so I threw on some sweats, a tank top and a beanie with some old Yeezy's. After I finished getting ready, I ate and left for the house. When I got there, everyone noticed my attitude and questioned what was wrong.

"Chres pissed me off." I said as I unrolled some streamers.

"What'd he do?" Amilah asked.

"He had the nerve to tell me that I was making him wait too long for sex. Like what the fuck?"

"He just flat out said that?" Maia asked as she tied a balloon with her teeth."

"Well basically. He said he should've 'been seen' my body. then he was like 'I got bitches throwing pussy at me constantly' and some other shit so I kicked his cocky ass out the car, told him to get a ride from one of his bitches and went home."

"Damn...well I have heard that he used to be a player at orange park high." Breauna said.

"I'm kind of starting to wish I didn't say yes so quickly." I sighed.

"Then again, that boy went out of his way JUST to ask you out. That nigga had fireworks n shit..."

"You'll be surprised what boys will do for some pussy." I said.

"Do you know how he got home?" Alayah asked.

"No, and I really don't care."

"You know you care. You love him."

"Well yeah, I think I do. But I don't think I'm in love with him. It's too soon. We've only been dating for about 5 months. "

"I guess."

"Have y'all ever felt like someone was watching you?" Amilah spoke up.

".....yeah. Do you feel that way?" Maia said.

"Kind of......I don't know. Maybe it's just that movie I watched." She shrugged.

"What movie?"

"The conjuring. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it." She shivered.

"Oh yeah I heard that movie was really creepy. Cute necklace by the way." Jessica complimented.

She looked down at her necklace and blushed, "Thanks. Craig gave it to me when I told him I was kind of scared."

"Aww"

"Yeah so y'all know we usually go around and talk about what's going on in life, so....what's up?" Bree asked.

"Still don't know if Prince is cheating or not, but he's been really sweet. He took me out for ice cream the other day." Maia said.

"That nigga sound guilty. Most guys try to make you think everything is ok when really, they're cheating." Alayah said.

"I guess."

"Well I haven't talked to Devin since Tuesday..." Jessica stated sadly.

"Are you serious? It's Monday! Are y'all fighting or some shit?" Alayah asked.