Chapter Twenty

Reaching his bedroom after limping up a million stairs, walking down the longest hallway known to main, and turning like two corners we reached his room. Walking in I was in love sure it was manly but a woman could get comfortable in it as well. There were a lot of earth tones and warm splashes of color he has a California king bed with a lot of pillows. "Let me show you around and grab you a change of clothes so you can sleep comfortably." Taking me around to see everything I was in amazement. He  had a huge walk in closet that was only half filled, a large bathroom with his and her sinks, black and white tile, a  black bear claw bathtub, and a large shower that could fit a family of four containing a rain shower head. "Okay, so you got a pair of my draw string shorts and one of my old, small shirts." tapping his chin, "The toothpaste is in the left top drawer, body towels are in the cabinet on the right, face towels on the left, and the soap is already in the shower in the corner." As if it was an after thought he turns back to me, "Also throw your dirty clothes in the hamper in the corner they'll be taken care of."

"Okay." I nod I was about to take the best shower of my life. 

"If you need anything let me know."

"Okay." 

Laughing at me he walks out. Going through everything and grabbing what I needed I was saddened to see not one shower cap. Grabbing an extra towel for my hair I lock the door then get undressed and turn on the shower. Letting the water wash over me I enjoy the hotness and the steam that comes with it. After two minutes of enjoying this I reach over for the face towel that is now my wash towel and his soap. Opening it I couldn't help but smile it smelt so good it smelt like him and I wanted to bury my face in it. Pouring a generous amount on the towel I get it as sudsy as possible and clean myself all over. I did it twice since I didn't have my loofah with me. Coming out ten minutes later I wrap myself from my head to my body in clouds. This was a the life. After drying my body and locs I was prepared to lotion my body but I had no clue where it was. "Hey Caden?"

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing I just need some lotion."

"Okay, but I'm gonna have to hand it to you I normally keep it out here." hearing shuffling on his carpet and then the petter patter of his feet. I wrapped the towel back around and cracked the door open. 

"Thank you."

"No problem." Closing the door I finish the rest of my routine using my finger to brush my teeth because I was for sure not going to use his toothbrush. Putting on his clothes I can't believe he called this shirt small but it was extremely soft and comfortable. I wonder if this is a shirt he wore quite often. Keeping my hair wrapped in the cloud as it was not fully dry and I didn't want to ruin his pillows or sheets. Walking out I felt so refreshed and relaxed sleep was all that was left on my mind. Heading towards his bed I am under a spell seeing his body and the way his muscles move as he types on his phone. Not paying attention I trip on my shoe and come tumbling down trying to stop the fall I put a lot of weight on my booted foot. Nothing but sharp pain shoots up my leg. Losing balance I fall down hard.  "FUCK!!!" I scream tears stinging my eyes, rolling on the ground I grab onto my boot, releasing a gasp I try and hold my tears at bay. 

Springing out of the bed he drops his phone and rushes over to me lifting me up bridal style he carries me to his bed. Lips trembling, "Put me down Caden you're hurt."

"I think we both are." Is all he says before placing me down in the bed and grabbing a few of those pillows to left my leg. Rubbing my towel covered head,  "You're going to be okay like this right?" Nodding my head, "Good I'll be right back."

Sitting in his stupid comfortable bed I felt a few tears come down. What if I prolonged my injury and made it worse? A few more tears came after that am I ever going to get this damn boot off? Chastising  myself I whisper, "Why are you so clumsy Jade?"