Yandere Sasuke x Reader (Lemon)

~

You shuddered when you felt you were being watched.

You glanced around the room but couldn't notice anyone particularly staring.

You ignored that pit in your stomach as you looked back down to your lap.

You had recieved a note but didn't see who had left it.

All it stated were "meet me in the basement and don't let anyone see you"

You felt your stomach getting all twisted up with fear and anticipation as you wondered who it could be.

There were all sorts of unfamilair and dangerous faces at this party.

'Some supposed truce' you'd heard.

You'd even lost sight of your best friend Naruto as you sat off to the side.

When you glanced up this time you noticed a particular cloaked figure staring at you from across the room finally getting a clue as to who had left the note.

His face were calm but his eyes were a crimson colour which made you shiver at the familiarty to someone else you knew.

"What's that?" Ino suddenly popped her head next to yours looking into your lap.

You almost gasped as you quickly scrunched the paper shoving it into your pocket.

The intructions were clear. Don't let anyone see you.

"It's nothing!" You blurted and she giggled at your nervous display.

"Oh y/n. Always so secretive" she giggled and ruffled your hair making your face pinken.

Part of you wanted to tell her but another part of you felt you weren't safe to do so.

Who knows you could be putting her life at risk depending on who left this note.

You glanced across the room again only to notice the figure had mysteriously disappeared.

"Fine. Well if you decide you do want to tell me abouth this something then I will be over there" she pointed with an amused smile before leaving you to yourself again.

You took in a deep shaky breath and finished your drink before getting up from you chair.

Tonight were supposed to be relaxing and yet you felt like you were on the most nerve racking mission without anyone even realizing it.

Were you really going to wander off to the basement alone?

You glanced at the staircase and could see the lights weren't even on down there.

It felt almost ominous or perhaps your mind was just jumping to the worst places because you were simply afraid.

You took in a deep breath.

That was all it was right?

You were just feeling anxious you told yourself while trying to calm down.