Akatsuki x Reader

~Ramen~

You don't know how it really happened but when the party ended you somehow got dragged for a night out with the Akatsuki.

 Initially you were terrified of them but apparently they really took a liking to you. A couple of them kept coming up to you throughout the night and before you knew it you were surrounded by them. Guess there was no point in fighting it they were certainly interesting..

It still surprised you how they sort of took you under their wing. It's funny how parties could sometimes do that.

 Kakuzu was getting really riled up when Hidan wacked his shoulder. "Jeez man you're really hangry!"

"I'll wipe the floor with you Hidan" he threatened under his breath like he were tired.

"Oh yeah? WELL FUCK YOU KAKUZU!"

You were wide eyed yet the group seemed unfazed by their yelling. Must've happened all the time.

"I'm starved too" Kisame put out there. 

"What about you my dear?" Tobi appeared next to you with his hands on his mask admiringly.

You almost jumped back from how close he was. He'd been doing that to you all night and you still weren't used to it.

"I-I guess I'm a bit hungry too" you admitted in fear.

"Why don't we go find a sit-down place, I'm sure there are plenty of good spots" Konan proposed. Her expression was peaceful as she looked to Yahiko. He gave a nod bringing things to a decision.

You figured that was their que. You prepared to say farewell after the interesting time spent.

You were paralyzed when Deidara suddenly took you under his arm laughing.

"What are you doing, you're coming too!" he tittered messing your hair a little. He had grown quite comfortable with you apparently.

"I'll pay for you, don't worry" he winked and released you. You blushed a little in embarrassment. 

Eating out with them wasn't such a crime was it? You worried a little but went on ahead anyways. You were never going to hear the end of this but you made your peace with it. Luckily most of your friends got way too drunk tonight. Hopefully they wouldn't even remember.

They all disappeared out the door and you paused trailing with a little uncertainty.

Were you really going to do this?

They all strode on ahead through the dark streets. That's when you noticed one of them slowing down to wait for you under a dim lamp post.

It was the one with alluring red eyes. Itachi. 

His politeness caught you by surprise.