Itachi x Reader

~7 Minutes in Heaven~

As ordered everyone threw in their calling cards. Ino was holding the hat and looking at it strangely. It was one of their conical hats.

"Jeez, are any of these guys normal.." she thought in her head.

You knew it was your turn next and you couldn't help but feel uneasy. You just hoped you didn't get anyone creepy. Your eyes darted to Kakuzu nervously. If you got him you probably wouldn't come back out alive.

Itachi was watching from across the room. Your eyes connected with his and you quickly looked away with a small blush. He was intimidating yet handsome. Something about him felt familiar..

Kakashi had an uneasy feeling about this..

You proceeded toward the hat and everyone stopped to watch. You felt uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on you. You felt dizzy for a split second but Ino grabbed your shoulder steadying you.

"Are you alright y/n?" She whispered.

"Yeah..just felt funny for a minute" you looked strangely toward the hat.

The whole room felt a bit odd for a split second but it went away quickly.

You reached in with Ino's encouragement and drew out something small and cold. 

Looking down you noticed a small ruby ring in your hand...

Kakashi's eyes widened.

"Who does this thing belong to?" Ino squinted at the object in your hand. 

"Chh. Probably one of those Akatsuki boys.." she muttered to herself. Internally she wanted to see you kiss someone she knew but guess not. How lame!

You felt unsure of yourself and she recognized this. "Here come with me, I'll find out for you" she reassured as she pulled you for the closet.

"Not very gentlemanly of whoever's ring this belongs to!" you heard her irritated voice yell on the other side of the door making you giggle.

 She always looked out for you and hated if anyone mistreated you.

Shortly after a knock came at the door before it suddenly opened.

In the frame stood a dark cloaked figure making you a little nervous. It was that attractive man from earlier. His expression was soft and you couldn't shake that familiar feeling..

He calmly shut the door behind him. 

It went dark again and you gulped nervously.

How you got lucky enough to get him, you didn't know. 

"So..what's your name" you asked heart beating in your chest.

You felt him sit closely next to you. 

For a split second you jumped realizing his eyes were glowing in the dark. Two red orbs with tricky patterns. Was he an Uchiha?