Group x Reader

~Costumes~

"You take a sip and pass it to whoever you like. The person who hands you the cup gets to pick whose clothes you wear. Got it? "

You were all spread out in a semi circle listening intently to the rules of Sakura's game.

"And  it doesn't mean they both swap, I for example can pick Lee and say he has to wear y/n's clothes for the rest of the night."

You gulped.

"However, it doesn't mean y/n wears Lee's clothes since someone can still choose whose clothes she has to wear."

Tenten covered her mouth to help from giggling.

Naruto smirked slyly at Sakura from across the room hoping someone got them to swap so he could watch her change.

 "After everyone has been selected we will then change!" She too tittered at how fun this was going to be. "Also mind the alcohol, it's VERY strong!"

Kakashi who was sat next to you started to raise his finger in protest but you swatted it down. You didn't want him to ruin it, this was going to be amusing. Little did everyone know Sakura brought a camera..

"Alright who goes first?"

"ME! OH PLEASE ME!" Lee shot to his feet yelling at the top of his lungs killing Neji as he sulked.

"Alright.. Lee is up first.." Sakura blinked at the excitement.

"SHIKAMARU YOU HAVE TO WEAR OROCHIMARU'S CLOTHES!" he blurted before anyone could really prepare.

Choji started choking.

Shikamaru looked highly unimpressed as his glare deepened on Lee. 'Why did he have to pick me' he groaned.

Lee went to take a drink but Neji swatted it from of his hands.

"Everyone here can drink, accept  you." He looked at him sternly before handing Shikamaru the cup.

"Aww" Lee hung his head.

Shikamaru looked down at it taking a drink and shivered from it. His eyes then travelled the room. 

When he looked at you he started to ponder the idea. It made you sweat but he decided not to be mean and moved to someone else.

"Just pick someone!" Ino smacked his head.

"OW! Sheesh fine! Okay Kiba switches to Hidan's clothes." His eyes were dead but his mouth smirked. 

Hidan looked pissed off yet Kiba chuckled. "Bet all the ladies won't mind" he murmured. Akamaru whined.

Kiba took the cup from Shikamaru's hand and scoped the crowd after taking a huge gulp. He tried really hard not to cough so that he'd look really tough in front of everyone too.

His eyes landed on Hinata instantly.

"Hinata wears Master Jiraiya's clothes." He started chuckling and Shino snickered thinking it was pretty funny too.