Sasuke x Reader

~Restaurant~

"What is this stuff?" You asked cutely peeking into a cabinet. Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he looked over. He watched a crowd swarm toward you to see what you found. 

The cabinet was filled with very strange hand-made vases. There were no store labels or anything hinting as to what they were. Just pitchers of strange concoctions.

Naruto scooted in close to you so he could grab one and study it.

"So? What do you think this stuff is?" You jumped hearing Kiba RIGHT behind you.

"I don't know just try it" Naruto pushed it toward Kiba.

"NO! Fine, only if you do" he smirked.

"Gee bent his rubber arm" Shino muttered.

"HAH! LIKE I'D FALL FOR THAT" Naruto narrowed his eyes knowing it was probably a trick but it really wasn't.

You looked between them getting a little frustrated as they kept yelling in your ears.

"OH JUST GIVE IT TO ME" 

"NO!"

You snatched it and took two big gulps straight from the vase.

Everyone around you went quiet.

"Uhh y/n are you okay? Was that poison? Blink twice if it's a yes!" Ino shook you by the collar.

"Hey you're making her spill it!" Sakura shrieked pulling the vase from your hands. She eyeballed it unsurely and brought it up to her nose. "I don't think this is poison.. only one way to find out though" she took a big sip too.

Naruto started laughing evilly when he saw her do it and she looked ready to chuck it at him.

Shikamaru hung his head back with a groan. He already knew what it was and he took the vase taking two big gulps for having to deal with all this.

"HEY DON'T DRINK IT ALL" Kiba yelled making you jump back into reality as he hurt your ear drums.

"DO YOU WANT IT OR NOT KIBA" You yelled back trying to hurt his hearing but it didn't work. You were too soft.

"HAH that sounded dirty" Naruto poked you.

You looked like you wanted to get your hands on him for saying that which only made him laugh more.

"Heh, well when you say it like that " Kiba mock blushed before taking a big swig. He offered it back to you casually putting his arm around you.

"What are you guys doing" Sasuke appeared next to you from nowhere startling you. His arm moved so quickly you hardly noticed he shoved Kiba's arm off you.

Sasuke looked at you and then at the vase putting together what was going on. Before you could take another sip he stole it.

You quieted down. You couldn't tell what his next move would be. Was he mad or was he curious. He was so hard to read sometimes.