Minato x Reader

~Hot tub~

You got dragged into the house by Rin. She was laughing with excitement when you bumped into someone and looked up in horror. 

Orochimaru had his arms crossed as he looked down at you with a sinister smile that could haunt an army.

"Oh what's this...young y/n's here huh?" he smirked at your fear. He may have been a Sannin but something about him always scared you. It seemed to really entertain him too. Any chance he could get he would try to paralyze you. Like his stare was venom itself.

You were staring up at him like you saw a ghost when a young Kakashi tugged on Minato's robe and pointed toward you.

Minato quickly swept in and wrapped his arm around you protectively. "Ah, hi Orochimaru" he awkwardly waved before pulling you out of there.

You were thankful as life started to breath back in your body.

"Why is it every time I see you. You're somehow. Yet again, standing around the one you fear most" he whispered in your ear laughing.

"You know, if it weren't for me and my students I think you'd be in a real heap of trouble" he teased as you two joined young Kakashi who waited there.

His blank black eyes met yours as he slurped on a straw with a small cup of juice in his hand. He gave a small unenthusiastic wave.

You looked at him funny for drinking through his mask like a weirdo.

"Hi Kakashi" you said still slightly staring at the mask thing. Minato nudged you to stop. 

He laughed again because you had a way of ogling at people. It was really quite cute and funny how your mind just couldn't wrap around things sometimes. So you'd just stare. That's how you got into the mess with Orochimaru. By staring.

Juice was suddenly spilled all over your clothes startling you and everyone when Kakashi just about took a foot to the face.

You and Minato jumped back as young Mite Gai flung himself at Kakashi and they started running and chasing each other around you guys like flying projectiles.

"Oh no.. your clothes.." Minato went pink in the cheeks with guilt like it were his own fault.

This was all said while flashes of silver and green waved in every direction around you two. It was best to just stand still and wait for it to end. 

You waved him off. "It's really okay" you said sheepishly. It did kind of suck having juice soak into your clothes though.

Your eyes locked with tenderness for a moment. The look you shared turned into a titter because this was your everyday lives. 

It consisted of you two scrambling to watch over his handful students and him occasionally saving you from Orochimaru.

Ahh, this is the life. One might find it overbearing and tiresome but you both enjoyed it, especially having him there. It almost felt like you two were parents to a strange family.

Jiraiya came up from behind amidst the fight surrounding you. He grabbed you and Minato by the shoulders and brought you both under his wings. Now it was your guys's turn to feel like children again as he ruffled your guys's hair.

"Is it just me or is it time for a hot tub party??? Huh??" his loud voice came.

You both sunk internally with sweat marks.

"I'm sure I have plenty of ol' bathing suits kicking around for you  y/n" he winked making Minato frown.

You cringed knowing it was probably from all the one night stands he had where they forgot their clothes..

~

20 minutes later you two were somehow forced into the hot tub against your will.

It was nice to be out of the juice stained clothes but this bathing suit he provided was REAL skimpy. It had you all shades of colours and same with Minato as he did his best not to stare. 

Jiraiya wasn't in the tub very long when he hurried out upon the arrival of his team mate Tsunade.

"Tsunade!!" he boasted leaving in a hurry.

You two were left awkwardly sitting there.

Minato slowly scooted closer so that he was closer to you. He was blushing a little and you felt your heart racing from the closeness. 

He accidentally set his hand over yours in the water and you both drew away shyly.

"Sorry" he quickly apologized.

"It's okay" you quickly responded wishing you hadn't pulled away like that.

Kakashi, Rein, and Obito quietly stood on the patio a ways away watching casually.

Kakashi had a new cup of juice and Rein was blushing as she watched you and Minato together. Obito's eyes were wide as he looked between her and you guys. 

One day I'll make sure we share a moment similar he thought to himself.

"Why are they so awkward" Kakashi slurped annoyingly on his juice irking Obito from his daydreaming of Rein in a bathing suit.

~

Eventually you two got out of the tub. Minato noticed your bashfulness. You were scared to re-enter the party looking the way you did.

His eyes couldn't help but glimpse at your body and quickly look away with pink cheeks. You were stunning and he had to admit you looked nice but he also felt really bad. 

It irked him enough when Jiraiya made eyes at you earlier when you came out in that bathing suit..

He didn't want anyone else's eyes on you so he protectively wrapped his white coat around you. The instant he did you felt sheltered and secure.

You blushed realizing the effect he had over you. His arm naturally wrapped around you too making you smile. From the corner his eyes connected with yours and he smiled back.

It was in his nature to nurture you and it always made you giddy when he did. You didn't mind letting him take care of you. It was just a reminder how much he cared.

~