Kakashi x Reader

~Drunk~

The place were crowded and blaring with music. It also sounded like a huge battle were taking place upstairs as you wandered off on your own. It were probably Lee tearing the place apart again..

You stumbled down the stairs catching your balance last second before you fell. Your eyes were wide. It felt like all your ninja skills had vanished just because you consumed alcohol.

Thank goodness you still managed to use the smallest amount of chakra control in your fett you thought. You looked back on who taught you how to focus it and blushed all the way down the stairs.

He wasn't your sensei but he sure acted like it sometimes. Your real sensei were negligent in her teachings. She hardly bothered to prepare you for the ninja world and it had nearly cost you your life several times.

That's when Kakashi started showing up out of nowhere.

It were unasked yet greatly appreciated. Somehow he managed to make the time for you.

He had taught you all kinds of things and even helped you create a powerful move which fit your chakra style.

You were on a high smiling to yourself when your eyes suddenly widened looking at the downstairs area.

"This place is huge! Even Orochimaru's cave were easier to navigate!" 

You were definitely going to get lost down here..

When you finally found the bathroom, to your dismay the door was locked and someone was already inside.

"No.." you whined. You had to go really badly.

The door suddenly flung open scaring the lights out of you as Kakashi leaned into the doorframe for support.

Your cheeks immediately flushed on the spot. You had a MASSIVE crush on him even though he was.. a teacher..

"Y/n. Nice seeing you here" he did his usual close-eyed smile.

Although he seemed a bit... off.

"Are.. Are you drunk Kakashi sensei?" you asked innocently trying to hide the fact you couldn't stand straight yourself.

"What?! Who me?! Pfft no!" his voice was a little high pitched and funny. 

You giggled which caused him to smile to himself. 

He suddenly leaned in very closely and you practically stopped breathing. 

"You know, you're extremely cute when you laugh y/n" he murmured.

Your face went fuchsia pink and you felt like you were going to faint. He's older than you get it together!

"Y-you really think so?" you blushed egging him on. Wow. Great job practicing self restraint y/n!

Naruto randomly walked past half noticing you guys. "what the.." he stopped when he saw how close he was getting to you. 

Kakashi kept advancing closer and closer until you were backed against the wall. Your heart were racing with fear and adrenaline.