Lemon- Akatsuki Boys

~Lemon~

As the night progressed people began lounging around the living room as the party began to settle down a little bit.

 Most of the guests had consumed their fair share of Sake already and had even played a few rounds of those frisky games. 

Now most of everyone were just doing their own thing and chatting. 

Your face was still a little red after all those games. You'd been playing truth or dare and got dared to do some frisky things with both Sasori and Deidara.

Anytime it were their turn they targetted you. It started to occur to you that maybe you had a small crush on the two of them especially after tonight.

Right now you were sitting with Sasori sipping your drink while Hidan went on telling stories of some of the worst fights he'd been in. Kakazu kept interupting him to say things like "that's not true" "never happened" "actually Hidan did this" which only pissed off Hidan and they started arguing.

Sasori leaned in close to your ear and whispered that you two should head downstairs.

Your face flushed hearing his request.

You glanced around unsurely but the way he kept looking at you had you a little weak. You wouldn't mind the idea of getting into a little mischief with him..

You were feeling quite warm as you two got up together and headed downstairs. His hand brushed yours and he gently took hold of it. His long fingers slid between yours making you blush.

You played it calm though on the inside your heart were racing a hundred miles a minute.

You two were walking down the hall when he all of a sudden pushed you for one of the rooms.

You gasped and fell to the floor as he followed you in.

  "Just where I want you" he remarked with a small smile.

You weren't expecting him to play it rough but it were kind of a turn on when he did it.

From out of the darkness someone else entered the room as you heard the door shut.

 You looked up startled to see Deidara had come in too. Judging by Sasori's lack of reaction you realized this were preordained.

Deidara's expression were aloof though he wore a dark smile.

Sasori had a delicate way about him in comparison but you had a feeling you were in deep.

The two of them were strikingly handsome yet each held an ominous sort of aura about them.

It felt dangerous to be locked in a room with the two of them but luckily they weren't here to kill you, no they were after something else.

"Just say the word and the two of us will leave" Sasori studied you calmly giving you the chance to back out.

"I imagine you know where this is headed" Deidara lowered his head with a smirk as he crossed his arms.

"Afterall you were quite the tease earlier" he raised his brow at you.

You were silent though they both watched how your cheeks slowly flushed.